•1•

NOT PROOF READ!!!

Solane Patience Melody Morre pov~

"Come on P it'll be funnn." My best friend
Kiya tried to convince me to go to her big sisters birthday celebration that lasted TWO weeks.

I knew my mom would let me go because it was her sisters birthday celebration otherwise automatic no. I simply just didn't want to be away from the comfort of my room for that long.

"No. I don't want to be away that long. Plus my hair ain't did." I continued eating my watermelon while staring at her blankly.

I hated going places without my hair being done. Especially cause my natural hair was so unpredictable.

"Kai will be there~"Janiyah smirked wiggling her eyebrows. Kai was her sister friend and boy was he fine. He was mean and reserved and often times would be known as not the relationship type.

Simply because he never got in one.

I had liked him since I first got to highschool but i would never let him know that. "So, I'm still not going." I rose one of my eyebrows, she sucked her teeth slouching in her seat.

I got on my phone and started reading but that peace was quickly taken when. Kani and his friends came to sit at our table. "Wassup y'all." Everyone returned the greeting except Kiya.

"Youn see me." He looked over at Kiya who had been preoccupied with her phone.

"Hm? oh hey." Kiya gave an awkward smile and I chuckled. She liked kani on the low and didn't know how to act around him so she opted for only acknowledging him when he acknowledged her.

"Y'all coming to Niya celebration." Jay asked pulling her curls up into a ponytail. Niyah watched as she did so, she loved her some jay The girls nodded and I just sat there.

"P you ain't coming." Kani asked watching as Kiya struggles to open her Gatorade before reaching over and doing it for her making her blush. "At this point Imma just go." I mugged.

I really just got annoyed into going. Smdh

"Fr! Omg yessss." Joniyah hugged me making me side eye her. She know ion like being touched.

"Ok so when we leave." Kiya questioned. "Tomorrow at 7am." At Janiyah's words me and Kiya jerked our heads back.

"Bitch w-who the fuck is waking up that damn early. I go to bed at like four." Kiya looked at her dumb.

"Ain't nobody tell you to go to bed three hours before you wake up bitch." Joniyah rolled her eyes. "Anyways we getting picked up right." I looked at Kani, cause I ain't got no ride.

"Yea, ay we finna head out see y'all tomorrow." He got up walking to some boy, I shrugged turning back to Kiya them.

"Who wanna come shopping with me to get some stuff tomorrow."

"I can't come, my mom said I have to watch Travis tonight." Niyah(Joniyah) rolled her eyes, I chuckled cause she really hated watching him.

"I'll come cause I need some stuff to." Kiya said and I nodded. "We can catch a Lyft from my house just get on my bus home." She nodded and we sat and finished our lunch while talking.

————————————————————————

"This cute I think I gotta shirt at home that'll match with these." She held some pants up to her examining how they looked.

"And they look good on your skin tone." I shrugged grabbing some rings off the rack. I absolutely loved rings.

"No cause I need some bracelets I might check out that boutique." I rolled my eyes at her comment. She always saying that.

"You stay saying that but never buy them." She mugged me and I mugged her bald headed ass back.

"Bitch don't do to much that's cause I don't have $20 to spend on one bracelet. Hell I'm surprised my momma and daddy gave me money today." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm fr they be stingy asf ole old ass." She rolled her eyes. I was dead asf she stay talking about them.

"Now let ya mammy hear you she gone snatch that phone right tf up." I tried not to laugh when she side eyed me. "Not to much ole funky ass hoe."

"Bitch how you mad yo momma take yo phone when you breath in the wrong direction." I ducked when she through a pair of sandles at me.

"Ok hoe keep playing imma get Kani to bend that ass right ova. You know he want you." I mugged her. Ole aggressive ass.

"Shut up, and know he don't he just think im another piece of ass he can get. This ain't that I'll put him on his neck." She rolled her eyes running her hands through her hair.

"He actually does like you I can tell. Ease up a lil he trying." I suggested. Kiya was a heavily guarded person emotionally. She wasn't the type to like people so when she did it took a lot of her.

"Mmhm." I smiled a lil caused even if she sounded like she wasn't listening I knew she was.

"I got everything I needed I'm waiting on you." I told her, "I'm done let's check out and get some snacks to have on the bus tomorrow."

"Ouu yea cause imma most def want some." We went and checked out before heading to target.