Are there still irreconcilable conflicts between Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian?

Zhi Zhi asked: "What's the matter with them now?"

Aunt Chun Ya said: "We can't tell about the young people! But let me see... Maybe it's Long Qiang's problem! After all, sweet Sweet is a girl's family..."

Uncle Yao disagreed, "I spend a lot of time dealing with Long Qiang, and I feel that Long Qiang is fine! It's just like what Zhi Zhi said, there are 12 of them in total, and they left three at once. , Long Qiang and Shuhua were left to take the lead, and they were so busy that they didn't even touch the ground! Many times I saw Long Qiang standing downstairs in the girls' dormitory in the middle of the night... Tell me, how could Long Qiang So much time to coax Tiantian? Why can't Tiantian be considerate and considerate of Long Qiang?"

Aunt Chunya was not happy, "So, you think the problem is Tiantian? Then why don't you ask, why Tiantian doesn't understand Long Qiang? Doesn't she know that Long Qiang is busy with work every day?" Uncle

Yao At a loss for words, it took me a long time to say: "Why, why?"

Aunt Chunya said confidently: "I don't know! If I knew... I would be able to persuade them both!"

Uncle Yao: ...

Zhizhi advised Said: "Alright, alright! I will find out about this matter... Uncles and grandpas, is there any news on the island?"

Aunt Chun Ya immediately said: "Yes! You know, Zhi Zhi, Mrs. Zhou Fuyuan went to work as a clerk in the township government! And now, Da Zhou and the girl Hong Hehe have passed Minglu, and they are already dating! I heard from Hehe that this year's Chinese New Year, Da Zhou will bring Hehe Go back to my hometown, and they will go to Hehe's house together after the new year, if the elders of the two families have no objections, there should be a happy event next year!"

Grandpa with braids nodded straight, "Both of them are good children! "

Uncle Luo said: "Zhi Zhi, Qingyu is pregnant too! She is two months older than you, is it three or four months now... her belly is a bit big." Zhi Zhi's eyes lit

up !

Aunt Chunya smiled and said, "Qingyu is almost three months pregnant! She looks pretty good, she can eat and sleep..."

Zhizhi also laughed and said, "Then Qingyu's child should be the first one on Seagull Island. A child?"

As soon as these words came out, Zhizhi froze for a moment.

--It should be Tangniang's child.

"No!" Aunt Chunya laughed, "Qingyu's child is the second born on our island!"

Zhizhi was startled, wondering if Tangniang came back?

Aunt Chun Ya smiled and said to Zhi Zhi: "The child in your Aunt Jinmei's belly is the first child born in Shuangdao... Your Aunt Jinmei has been pregnant for more than five months!!"

Zhizhi immediately looked at Uncle Luo in surprise.

Uncle Luo was a little embarrassed, "Hey, I don't know what's going on, I, we are already...a lot of age! It's really a bit embarrassing..."

Zhi Zhi chuckled.

Aunt Chunya scolded: "It's normal for a man to marry a woman, to have children...what's so shameful about it?"

Uncle Luo's eyes turned red, "It's mainly because... I thought I It's been like this for the rest of my life, but in the end, I buried my waist in loess and married a wife, and now I'm about to have a child! It's like a dream!" Uncle Yao whispered to Zhizhi from the side: "