The aunt next door took the tape ruler and sketches seriously, and finally nodded, "I understand! I'll help you fix it when I'm free these few days!" Zhi Zhi smiled and thanked the aunt next door, "Thank you, auntie. It's gone!"

This weekend, Zhi Zhi has been busy with chores at home; Li Shu has been immersed in his studies, but sooner or later he finds time to run and exercise.

On Monday, Zhizhi and Li Shu went to school together.

On this day, the school started normal teaching.

At noon, Li Shu accompanied Zhi Zhi to the school infirmary to remove the splint and return the crutches.

Thanks to proper care these days, Zhizhi's ankle has fully recovered.

After the end of the main class in the afternoon, the school broadcasting room informed all the members of the student union and the class committees to go to the auditorium for a meeting.

Zhizhi and Li Shu also rushed over.

In fact, it is the re-election of the student union.

The student union also has a party committee and a youth league committee composed of students. Since Zhizhi filled out an excellent resume when she signed up, and after her labor and personnel file was transferred to the school, the school leaders also read her file and recognized her very much... plus The last secretary of the Youth League branch graduated and returned to his hometown, and this position has been vacant. According to the original level, it is impossible for the secretary of the Youth League branch to be held by freshmen, and most of them are held by college students. But the two students who were promoted this year and who are qualified to serve as the secretary of the Youth League branch are preparing to take the postgraduate entrance examination. When the school leaders asked them to talk to them, they both declined...

In the end, Zhi Zhi, as a freshman, became the branch secretary of the Hai Student Union as a well-deserved freshman. Zhizhi's classmates Bai Xiaochan, Zhang Enxia, ​​and Du Wenzhou also joined the student union.

On the other side, Li Shu also successfully joined the student union as an organization officer of the party committee of the student union.

But what Zhizhi and Li Shu didn't expect was that Li Shu's classmate Liu Qiaozhi also joined the student union? ? ?

Before the incident of "borrowing", neither Zhizhi nor Li Shu paid much attention to Liu Qiaozhi. Today, when Liu Qiaozhi came to participate in the re-examination of the student union, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu carefully studied Liu Qiaozhi's resume and speech.

To be honest, Liu Qiaozhi's resume is very remarkable.

--She was born in a small mountain village by the sea in Anzhou, and her family was very poor and unfortunate. She originally had a big family, and her parents had two children besides her. But her parents and brothers and sisters passed away one after another, and finally she had to live with her elderly grandpa. In order to support her and her grandfather, she worked desperately for the fishery, and became a model of the fishery for several years in a row. Finally, after two years of marriage, she was recognized by the whole village and the staff of the fishery, and got the quota of the worker, peasant, and soldier student.

When Liu Qiaozhi gave a powerful speech on the stage, Zhi Zhi and Li Shu sat in the back row and listened intently... When
she finished speaking, the audience applauded like a wave.

Zhizhi clapped her hands perfunctorily a few times, and said to Li Shu in a low voice: "Li Shu, I really feel so torn apart! Now she...is not alone with her who lived in our house confidently last week. Yes!"