15. Submissive

Warning: Sexual Content
Reader discretion advised.
~ Mature Content ~
🔞
Both characters are over 18 years old.
~{If you can't read mature content. Stop here. ⚠️ The remaining chapter is entirely smut.}~

Graphic sexual content: masterbating, domination, orgasm control, roughness, praise kink, hand-job, fingering, overstimulation, control, neck sucking, teasing, cum stuffing and pet names.

Requested: tanjiros_earrings

Author Note: Reader walks-in on Tanjiro jerking himself while smelling a piece of your clothing that he is "borrowing

Author Note: Reader walks-in on Tanjiro jerking himself while smelling a piece of your clothing that he is "borrowing." Feeling overwhelmed by shame and embarrassment he tries to hide the truth but you begin to encourage him. Being a good submissive he does whatever you desire.

Your POV

Your POV

Tanjiro is pumping himself fast and hard as he is dangerously close to a release. when he lifts his head at the surprising sound of his door sliding opening. His ruby eyes meet yours as his hand glides up his length tightly.

"Oh! Fuck. Sorry!" Failing miserably at hiding his large length beneath his hands. Embrassement has his body trembling.

Tanjiro is a good and well-behaved boy that feels shame about touching himself. Except after meeting you the desire to feed this fantasy is too heavy. Imagining what it would be like to do this to you. Well the thought, it feels really good.

"Tanjiro-Kun. I apologize! I heard you whimpering. I thought you were having a bad dream..."

Instead he was having a very good time.

Feeling mischievous you step into his private room and slide the door closed behind you. Tanjiro avoids your eye contact as he searching for something to cover his exposed body as you get closer.

"I um..." he mumbles knowing there is no way to make this moment less awkward. Having you catch him doing something this naughty.

"What were you smelling?" Referring to the fabric he was holding to his face while he pleasured himself. Tanjiro nearly forgot he was holding a piece of your clothing as he attempts to hide it behind his back.