8. Sunrise

· ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── ·

Both of your bodies laced with sweat while laying against each other. His arms wrapped around you. Still trying to catch your breath. It's hard to say what time it currently is.

Only a few candles remain lit creating a cozy hue around the cabin. The sun has already set for the night. You only just now realized how late it is due to all the passion. The stagima Tanjiro has to keep going is truly astonishing.

Lifting your head off of his chest to look up at him. Tanjiro has already fallen asleep, fully worn out. His lips are slightly parted and his hair is a mess in a very handsome way.

After several rounds of orgasms it is not a surprised that he is exhausted. Tanjiro looks incredibly peaceful and satisfied.

The last two days have felt like a dream. You have been attracted to him for so long but things have really escalated. Laying naked, wrapped together is proof of this.

The memories begin to wash over your mind.
The feeling of his hands against your breast.
The way your body tingles against the touch of his tongue. Your muscles throbbing at the thought of Tanjiro inside of you.

Drifting to sleep only to find him in your dreams.

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── ·

Your eyes flutter open to find your love.

"Good Morning, Darling."

Tanjiro's voice sounds soothing as he runs his fingers through your hair, pushing it over your shoulder.

"Did you sleep alright?" He asks while handing you a cup of water. A shiver running down your spine at the thought of your dreams.

"Oh yes. Best night of my life."

"I want to show you something." Tanjiro's smile grows as he stands up and begins to get dressed.

You can't help but smile back as your reach for his green and black checkered haori as you pull it on and wrapping the front close around yourself.

He laughs seeing the oversized haori on you.
It's looked as if it was a dress on your figure. "Is this okay?"

"It looks better on you, than it's ever looked on me." He teases as he captures your hand to lead you out of the cabin and into the darkness of outside.

"Where are we going?" Asking while the night air is very chilly causing you to lean against his body for warmth as you walk beside him. His hand squeezing yours in reassurance.

"Almost there." After a few short minutes he comes to a stop and wraps his arm around you. Standing on a tall hill looking out across an open valley.

The blue horizon already fading to purple.
"I want to watch to the sunrise with you."

Peeking up at him, you can see he is very serious.
The sun rising as if it has missed the sky. The radiant golds and pinks filling the world as it warmth grew. Tanjiro's arms squeeze you closer to him.

His smile beams from the vibrant glow of sunrise. Somehow he appears more handsome this morning than you'd ever seen before.

"Y /N." Taniro mused as he stared into vour eyes, "This world is filled with evil and the thought of losing you feels unbearable. I want you to live a long and happy life." His gently cups your face in his rough hand. "I can't imagine my life without you. It's not going to be easy but I will spend every day protecting you.

Fighting for our future.

"That's because my heart belongs to you. I will love you every day! Someday... I'll take my last breath and after that I will still love you."

His lips lock against yours as his arms wraps around your back to pull you hard against him. A shiver of adrenaline spiraling through your body. The desire to be as close as possible is overwhelming.

The warmth of sunrise felt like a blanket around you both as your lips continue to massage against his.

Your fingers wrap into his hair as you pull to deepen the kiss. A whimper escaping as he becomes completely lost in this moment. His lips pull away after a few minutes so he can gaze into your eyes.

"I love you too, Tanjiro."

Your words cause a huge smile as he kisses you once more. The sun sparking across the horizon as light fills the entire area.