Chapter 40: Lady Angelica, Who?

No one was there. Jack heard a noise and he turned. There was another Jack Sparrow that stepped out of the darkness. Same outfit, same dreads, same swagger, face obscured in shadow. "What the hell are we witnessing?" Anthony asked.

"I have no idea," Taylor replied.

"Doppelgangers," Vi and Maisie said in unison.

Yoko nodded, taking his vixen onto his back. Jack drew his sword. The other Jack drew his sword, too. It was a challenge. "You've stolen me and I'm here to take myself back," Jack said.

The two Jacks hid behind a post, peeking out at each other. The two Jacks leaped forward in the same instant, with the same slashing attack. Swords clashed. The pair were completely evenly matched. The two leaped onto the hearth, facing off. When Jack moved, the Other Jack did too. "Stop doing that!" Jack exclaimed.

Jack dodged, rolling expertly onto a crate. The other Jack executed the same roll. Jack tossed his sword back and forth between his right and left hand. The other Jack did so too. The pair now fought up a ramp. The other Jack rolled barrels down as Jack evaded the rafters. Other Jack spun, ready to attack. But no one was there. "Your timing sucks!" Vi called, hands around her mouth.

Yoko, Maisie, and Matthew laughed. The other Jack searched, looking down through the rafters. There was nothing. Suddenly, a set of hanging barrels plummeted down. The other Jack sprang back. He thought, spun, and raised a sword as Jack rose behind, pulled up by the rope that holds the barrels. Their swords clash. On the rafters, they continue their battle. The other Jack swung at a pulley at Jack and he grabbed it. The pulley broke, and Jack landed on a stack of barrels. Other Jack leaped down, fighting as barrels rolled out from beneath them. "That looks like dangerous," Anthony commented.

"Agreed. But fun, nevertheless," Taylor replied.

A flash of intricate swordplay was seen. Jack's eyes widened and he stopped. "Only one person alive knows that move."

Suddenly, Jack leaned forward and kissed the other Jack. Full on. A good kiss. Anthony spewed his horchata from his mouth, shocked at the action. Maisie squealed. "WILL IS THAT YOU IN DIS-"

Vi bonked her. "He's on the Dutchman, remember?"

"Oh yeah."

The young fox pirate's face went red as she slumped onto her husband's back, cheeks covered by her hands. Oh, how she missed the man and his brown light curls. But she remembered something. Jack was supposed to kiss Will. "Boo, you whore."

Yoko smirked and held his vixen in his lap now. Jack pulled away from the intimate kiss. "So that's what that's like."

The other Jack was smiling, eyes closed, enjoying the aftermath of the kiss. "Hello, Angelica."

Vi then sat up eagerly. Yoko's ears perked up once more. "No, you two. Not another–"

"ANGELICAAAA–" Yoko screamed.

"ELIIIIZAAAA–" Vi added.

"AND PEGGY!!"

"THE SCHUYLER SISTERS!!!!" they both yelled.

Maisie lay on the floor, dying of laughter as Anthony sighed, trying to still cope with their stupidity. Ryan rolled his eyes as Tristan chuckled. Jack pulled away her fake beard as the seven teenagers stood in shock. "Hello, Jack. Are you impressed? I think I almost killed you once or twice there," Angelica said.

Angelica peeled off her mustache. "I am touched at this most sincerest form of flattery. But why?" Jack asked.

He used his sword to flip away her hat. "You were the only pirate I thought I would pass for," Angelica replied.