𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

⸙ ༄ -WEQSLEYS
⤹ presents . . .

✧ • • EXTENDED SUMMARY
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ Because right now, everything is new to me ❞

── 🐺🌕

── ✧ 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 never really fitted between the kids who lived at Saint Oliver's Orphanage. Not that she didn't try to socialise, and to hang out with other girls her age, which she really did, but she never managed to get them to like her. She wasn't exactly excellent at talking to people, and she found it very easy to accidentally make them mad at her. Well, sometimes it wasn't by accident, since she liked to play small pranks on kids who deserved them. But she really wished she could find a way to have as many friends as her slightly younger twin brother, Cyro.

── ✧ 𝐂𝐘𝐑𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 was the most outgoing person at the orphanage. He was by far the kindest and friendliest boy, and probably the one with the most friends. He was always surrounded by many other kids who liked hanging out with him. And there was a reason behind his popularity; he was sweet, kind, and incredibly good-hearted. He was the kind of person to make everyone feel loved and understood, even if they didn't exactly treat him right. And that was where Elara came into picture, earning even more enemies.

── ✧ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 getting into trouble with people, but if there was something she simply couldn't stand, was someone hurting Cyro. He was the only family she had, after they had been abandoned at the orphanage at a very young age, for some unknown reason. Mrs. Kettle refused to tell them the truth, the real reason why they were left there, since she found it unnecessary for them to know.

── ✧ 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, a couple of weeks before the ending of the summer, the orphanage received a peculiar visitor, which brought an even crazier truth to the twins, whose lives were about to take an adventurous and magical turn.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃