zoeysaslyhoe : oh, woops 🤷

lia : Zoey how did you forget xavier??

zoeysaslyhoe : idk 🤷‍♀️😜

lia : omfg

You : anyway, Imma go spin a wheel on what game we are doing.

3 minutes later...

You : ok so we are doing, Truth or Dare

lettucebrains : ooo~ can I go first!?

You : yea, sure, I don't see why not

lettucebrains : ok ok, Luke!, truth or dare..

lukeloveszander : truth?

lettucebrains : what is the biggest lie you've ever told?

lukeloveszander : oh.. probably when I told my mom I liked hailey and not Zander bc I didn't know if she would support and I got worked up in the moment.. 😅

zanderlovesluke : that's why when you had everyone come round you had to hide hailey whenever your mom came in the room?

lukeloveszander : ehm, yea, sorry hailey

hailstones : no no! It's ok Luke I understand your reasonings!

lukeloveszander : good good! Anyway it's my turn now, right?

pinkhaireddevil : yeah yeah

lukeloveszander : ehm, right ok, Zander.. truth or dare

zanderlovesluke : oh I'm not a pussy, dare!

lukeloveszander : ok then, I dare you to tell everyone here what you actually thought of Jake when you first met him.

zanderlovesluke : what, why? How could you betray me like this luke :(

lukeloveszander : sorry.:(, but you gotta do it, you said you weren't a pussy?

zanderlovesluke : ok ok fine, I thought Jake was.. actually really nice and caring and kinda cute.. but that part wasn't important because I still liked Luke.

lukeloveszander : see wasn't that hard was it?

zanderlovesluke : no it was I was in pain writing that.

lukeloveszander : 🤦‍♂️ , just come over, k?

zanderlovesluke: k

Zander is offline

You :well ehm, Zander was supposed to go next, so that's a good start I'll just go, ok Henry, truth or dare?

lettucebrains : truth

You : did you actually have a crush on Lia or were you covering it for someone else 😉

lettucebrains : haha, very funny Jake, but no, I didn't actually liked Lia, but I couldn't tell yous I liked Liam since he was sitting right next to me and Lia and Liam were really similar names.. so, yeah..

lia : well you could've fulled me, i thought you did like me.

vampirewhohoe? : awww, you loved meeeeee~ :)))

lettucebrains : oh shut up, and why did you have to message the groupchat I'm literally right next to you.

vampirewhohoe? : oh, just to annoy you :)

lettucebrains : ofc, anyway I've already went, so someone else can chose, Liam, you go,

vampirewhohoe? : ok then Lia, truth or dare

lia : dare

vampirewhohoe? : I dare you to ask out your crush in this gc. (A/N imagine Zia wasn't already a couple 💃🏼🤷)

lia : ok, @zoeysaslyhoe , . I like you, will you be my gf?

zoeysaslyhoe : waht? Ong yw wife yes live lia omg
Euefcsntbeliveyhsihappened

lia : oh ehm, love you too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
862 words later and I have completed part 1 of the chatfic, in the next part they will all do their introductions since I kinda forgot about them and then they'll continue the game ig ! (Or start a new game)

Also quick explanation on Jake and Zoey's family, so Jake and Zoey are half siblings but still twins (this means they are from the same dad but diff moms) and Xavier is someone Zoey's mom adopted after Zoey moved in with jakes family, but she still sees him from time to time, and ofc there is Milo.

There's also Henry's siblings Poesy and Hanah, hanah is Henry's twin sister and poesy is there baby sister who is only a 1 year old.