he slam his hands on the table as he shouted the bad news to the three

''DANG IT THERE'S NO TRACE OF THEM ANYWHERE!'

knuckles place his hand over Tails shoulder to get the kid to calm down, telling him they will find another way with shadow suggesting to back to eggmans base to see if there was any clues of Eclipse location.

'why there?'

'me and rouge were there because of are mission from G.U.N to get the info about that bastard so hopefully Eggman still has the information we need or at least a clue to were he would be'

'shouldn't you two report to G.U.N then?'

'what the point when they would just tell us to eliminate him anyway, so going back to them now will be a waste of time'

 'fair enough so shall we all head to Eggman base then'

the four agreed as they all headed to Eggmans base to find the answer they were looking for.

--------

later with eclipse:

eclipse was mortify by his own stupidity as he look at all the empty cell, thinking then that sonic didn't come to his crater alone.

he sigh in frustration as he sent his soldiers back to there post while he went back to the doctor to see how his progress was doing but was confronted with an angry blue hedgehog who was refusing to lay down to be sedated, trying to rip off the new stiches across his lower abdomen.

'I'LL RIP IT OUT MYSELF IF I HAVE TO EGGMAN!'

upon entering the room eclipse saw sonic about to pry open his new stiches but stop him before he could, grabbing the teens arms and dragged him to the bed to get him to lay down, demanding him to calm down and obey but sonic refused.

'GET YOUR DIRTY CLAWS OFF ME, I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO TO ME AND IT AN'T GONNA HAPPEN!'

even doe Sonic was restrained by Eclipse but that didn't stop him moving his body in a violent manner to rip open his wound with little success till eclipse forced him to lay down as he demanded Eggman to strap him down which he did.

as Eclipse pull away he  saw Sonic has succeeded in opening his wound with him then asking Eggman to leave the room and get the supplies ready to stich it back up.

the doctor gave an angry look to Eclipse for being told what to do but he did do obey and left with sonic glare solely aiming at eclipse.

'you might as well kill me now because I am not going to let you turn me into some baby factory for you....you spinless coward!'

Sonic expected alien would be angry with him for that comment but instead he just gave the teen a sadistic smile as he calmly spoke to the teen his request.

'don't be like that towards me Sonic, not when you and me shared an interment moment together'

'SHUT THE UP, YOU TURN YOURSELF TO LOOK LIKE SHADOW WHAT...'

'shhh...stop shouting, you'll just make yourself in worst pain than you already are and by the look of you, I can see your trying to hide the agony you must be in right now'

he was right as sonic has just woke up from his surgery and was feeling tremendous amount of pain flowing though out his body with each movement he made as his whole body was trembling from the pain before his body forced itself to relax.

'there that's better.....now I will keep you there till you recover and till then I will give you two choices'

Sonic adrenaline was fading making his body now go though the pain more from when he inflicted it on himself as well as the surgery he just had as he listen to theses choice's he was offered.

'you can accept me like you did with shadow and give me all the love and care you gave him so we can then live a life of conquering the universe together with you as the one to give birth to our future or I can force you too be hypnotized in wanting that'

'nrgh...go...to...hell'

'you have until you recover to make a choice Sonic and I do hope you would go with the first choice as it would be a shame for me to change you to an emotionless puppet'

sonic didn't speak due to the pain with his eyelids feeling heavy as everything slowly went black.

eclipse saw sonic slipping in to an unconscious state and then saw the teens wound bleeding with him then leaning down, helping himself to the teens blood by lapping it up with the teen flinching from the sudden touch on the injury.

meanwhile Eggman was getting the supplies he needed however what Eclipse didn't know was that Eggman found rouges and shadows phones while they were busy with sonic and shadow at the time of the escape.

he manage to hack on the phone and adjusted a few things before hiding it under some bloody cloths he use during sonic operation.

'I just hope those pest's goes into my base for the signal on theses'