Fourth was leaned his head forward. But Gemini turned his head in time.

"Be careful.." He said and straightened up Fourth body. "I'll take a shower then I'll make breakfast." Gemini left to his bedroom leaving Fourth in his raging heart.

Fourth thought that Gemini was resisted him. He pulled his shirt off then continued to punch. He didn't realized that a pair of eyes watching him from afar.

Gemini thought that he was right. Fourth's body was firmed. He saw that his body was shining because of his sweat. He really wanted to return there and run his hand on his body. Gemini closed his eyes and kept walking to his bedroom with the visible tent in his pants.

Fourth was really frustrated with Gemini. He could feel that Gemini has the same feeling with him. But he just too scared to make a move. Fourth knew that Gemini was a married man, maybe that's why he was holding back his feeling. But Fourth was sure that their marriage was not in a good term. He could see from the way Aye act towards her husband.

If Gemini was too afraid to make a move, he would be the one to show him his intention. He would be the one who will make Gemini realized his feeling and opened up to him.

****  

Fourth wear an oversize t-shirt and a short pants when he came out from his bedroom to have breakfast with Gemini. He didn't say anything when he entered the dining room. He saw Gemini was already at the table probably waiting for him. 

Gemini averted his gaze at Fourth. He scanned Fourth from head to toes. He looked cute in his oversize t-shirt. Fourth sat in front of him. He stared at Gemini for a while then he filled his plate with toast that Gemini made.

Fourth was still a little bit mad at his rejection. So..he didn't say a word when they had breakfast. After they finished, Fourth volunteered himself to wash the dishes. Fourth was busy cursing over him so that he didn't hear Gemini asked him to move aside. He wanted to take something from the cabinet above Fourth's head. 

Gemini didn't get any reaction from Fourth so he pushed Fourth from the back and opened the cabinet. That made Fourth jolted up and trapped between Gemini's arms. He froze at his place but he remembered that he would be the one to make a move so he pressed his body back to Gemini pretending to scratch his leg. He bent down a little and his ass make a contact with Gemini's front. 

Gemini startled a bit but stayed in that position until he took the coffee from the cabinet above them. He could feel Fourth's ass was pressed against his crotch and he could feel it too that his dick was slightly turn on.

Gemini pulled himself back as usual. He took the coffee then moved aside to the coffee machine.

Fourth finished his dishes then he dried his hand. He turned his body to Gemini and looked at him disbelief. Gemini's act was frustrating him. Then he stormed out from there to his bedroom and slammed the door.

Gemini looked up his eyes to Fourth direction when he heard Fourth slammed his door.

Gemini knew. He knew Fourth intention. He realized the mutual attraction between them. But he couldn't dare to make a move. The fact that he is his brother in law was held him back.

He wanted to talked to Fourth. He wanted to knock his door and explained everything. But he didn't dare.

He was back to his room and started to check his pending work to distract him from Fourth. But he couldn't concentrated. He kept imagining Fourth in his mind. After he exercised this morning and saw Fourth's body shining in his sweat, he was turned on. He had to take care of his tent.