Wally: "Uh, this could be one of those things that sounds better in my head than out loud, but you are a real archer. No, I mean, I'm jazzed about Red Arrow. We go way back, you know? But you, you've made your own place on the team. You have nothing to prove. Not to me, okay?"

Artemis looks up at him and smiles.

Artemis: "Okay. And, Wally, it sounded fine out loud."

She smiles, inside the back of the Bioship, Aqualad, Sasuke and Red Arrow begin preparing Kid Flashes Motorcycle.

Aqualad: I gather you didn't join the team for the camaraderie.

Sasuke: And not to please Green Arrow either. "It's obvious your opinion on us hasn't changed, and you're here for something else.

Red arrow: "There's a mole on this team, and suspect number one is Artemis.

At the Cave

Superboy, Zatanna and Megan wonder the cave with Wolf looking for something to do.

Zatanna: No offence guys but my boredom is bored.

Megan(smirking): You miss Sasuke that much Z ?

Zatanna(blushing) : I- Uhh

Superboy: There Tornado, let's ask him.... Hey tornado, got any good steak outs for us?

Tornado: I do not, you will have to amuse yourself

He sees this then flies up towards his room in the attic of the cave.

Zatanna: So tornado does eat, sleep or change clothes

Superboy: So?

Zatanna: So what does he do up there in his room?

Back with the mission

The Bioship reaches its destination, Wally rides out, Kaldur goes into the water, Sasuke activates his Sharingan and flies, And Red arrow goes on ground, he creeps into the swamp shrouded. He peers over to a small cabin with a dock and boat, Sportsmaster makes his way into the dock and boat.

Red arrow: "Target's heading north. Pursue. But maintain a discreet distance. And that goes double for you, Artemis. Sportsmaster has proven adept at spotting Martian camouflaging when in motion. Wait. He's stopped. Hold your positions."

He continues to watch, but Artemis doesn't listen and drops from the Bioship to trudge on ahead as well.

Artemis creeps up through the swamp but finds herself in the trap of someone else's.