8

Sorry it has been a long time on this story and if you were waiting again Sorry

Barry and Harley have been going strong Barry has been helping her when he heard people say bad things to her when they were out in public then when they came back to Star Labs they saw team arrow "Barry why is she here and why did you not tell us you had her when we were looking for her at the start" said Oliver angry at his friend "ok do not get angry and why I never told at the start because I know you would hurt her and put her away or batman would she not that bad I don't think she was truly evil" said Barry "she hurt people" said Felicity "so have you we should not trust you too or you Oliver look I understand why but unlike most villains we face she one of the good ones she not evil she just  broke and if you went through what she been in fact some of you have torture no matter what kind and if you had trusted wrong guy who manipulate people and join him telling her how much he loves her but not really just to use her that messed up and now she better away from all that she helping me and my team they all like her and Frost never likes anyone but Cait she likes Harley so please trust me on this" said Barry making Harley blush and kissed Barry cheek holding his arm "thank you for sticking up for me sugar" she said he looked at her kissed her lips "it the truth and I will help you" he told her smiling.

"I understand Oliver I wasn't happy with what Barry did and then understanding what Barry did I couldn't help but be more proud and in a weird way I see that Harley makes Barry a better person not that he wasn't but happier and I and the team haven't seen him this happy before Henry death and it all thanks to Harley Quinn," said Joe smiling at his son and Harley who both smile back "ok I get it and you have done good Barry so I trust you but if you hurt him I will kill you," said Oliver Barry glared at him "don't Ollie," said Barry "sorry habit," said Oliver Harley understand then Harley and Caitlin talked while Barry and Oliver talked in another room.

After Team Arrow left and everyone but Harley and Barry "Did you mean that B" Harley asked "Of course beautiful come here" He opened his arm and she went to him and put her head on his chest holding his waist "I am here for you always baby" he smiles she looked at him then their mouths connect and start kissing he had her near desk "Let go home Sugar I need this" she said touching his crouch he groan and speed off.