Cuddling with Modeus!

After that whole Coffee-related Sexy Time Binge with Pandemonica, you had finally woken up and had quickly dumped out the Pot of Coffee and Begun to get yourself get back dressed Up.

Y/n: Okay so I have another Girl to be careful around Coffee. At least she isn't Drunk, I'll give her That.

Just then you felt your Observation Haki Activate as you noticed A Red eye see you from behind A Crack in the door.

Y/n: (Sigh) Of course, Come on out Modeus.

She then Crawled out through the Door, and she Looked very Shy and Blushy.

Modeus: (Blushing) H-Hello Y/n-San...

You then Noticed that you were Shirtless and Modeus was Just staring.

Y/n: You Like?

Modeus: Y-Yes...

Y/n: Good. Um, You want to Cuddle or something like that?

Modeus then Began to turn bright pink and steaming as she stammered over her words.

Modeus: B-B-But That is so Perverse... I-I don't know If I can do it...

Y/n: I can see your Ahego Face, Modeus.

Modeus: Haa~ Haa~ Haa~ S-Shut up~!

Y/n: Just get into Bed, You silly girl.

You then Pulled her into Bed as you Began to Big spoon her and she was Just getting more Pleasured by it by the second.

Y/n: You Good, Modeus?

Modeus: Y-Yes~ Yes~ Oh Satan this feels so Good~ Haa~ Haa~

Y/n: Good, Love you, Modeus~

Modeus: L-Love you too, Haa~ Oh God this feels so Great~