That Bitchy Zebra!

We Open Back up at the Mansion as you were walking around doing Your Usual things when suddenly Kinue called you.

Kinue: Maa-Kun! A Girl is here to see you!

Y/n: Alright who is it this- Oh. It's You.

Chroe: That's Right, And I'm here to Challenge you!

Chroe Hashima (She is A Girl who calls her A Beautiful Horse and therefore feels like she can Treat everyone else like Trash/ You then called her out for what Truly was, An Ass

Chroe Hashima (She is A Girl who calls her A Beautiful Horse and therefore feels like she can Treat everyone else like Trash/ You then called her out for what Truly was, An Ass. No Literally a Wild Ass, A Donkey. Zebras are African Donkeys/ You Proved it by Pulling her Skirt up and revealing her Tail/ She now seeks revenge with her two Lackies the Donkey Bros)

Y/n: Yeah, No.

You then Kicked her and her Two Lackies Out.

Kinue: Maa-Kun, That's not very Nice. Is that how we Treat Guests?

Y/n: Mom, you should know that she's an Ass!

Kinue: Maa-Kun!

Y/n: No, not that! She's A Zebra. A Wild Ass.

Kinue: Oh Okay, but we shouldn't Treat Guests like that. Invite them back Inside so we can have tea.

Y/n: (Sigh) Fine...

Soon...

You were now Having Tea with Chroe as she kept Glaring at you in which you Just had to ask.

Y/n: What do you want?

Chroe: You Know what I want. I want to challenge you to... A Challenge! Great, I said Challenge Twice...

Kinue: Oh Why?

Y/n: Mom!

Chroe: Well, He took away my fame! I was A Great Horse and then He made me A Dirty donkey!

Y/n: What Are you A Racist? You were always A Donkey! Zebras Are donkeys!

Chroe: NO I'M NOT!

She then Began to Bark Loudly which earned some Lines from the Donkey Bros.

Donkey Bro 1: Actually, Zebras are closely related to donkeys.

Donkey Bro 2: Yes, you see-

Chroe: NEEEEEERRRRRRRD!

Donkey Bros: What?

Chroe: I AM NOT A DONKEY! I AM A BEAUTIFUL HORSE AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR-

Kinue then Grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and lowered her down to her Level.

Chroe: U-Um, what are you do-?

Kinue: Look We do not expect that those kinds of words in Our House. for your Information One of my Sons Friends had Destroyed two Racists in Just 3 Years and I know that if you keep on spouting that Nonsense off, Your out. Just accept yourself who you are because Your Beautiful even if you are A Horse, Donkey, or even A Zebra. Just Confess to My son so we can get this Over with.

Chroe: ...

Kinue: Thank you!

Y/n: Mom, What the hell are you talking about? She doesn't-

Chroe was Just Blushing, and you quickly realized what was Happening.

Y/n: Oh, My Kami Kai...

Chroe: (Blushing) W-Why would I Like you, Idiot! Y-You embarrassed me! Hmph!

Donkey Bro 1: Oh, I Ship it!

Donkey Bro 2: Me too!

Chroe: (Blushing) S-SHUT IT YOU GEEKS!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Welp this is going to be Frustrating but at least I dealt with Haruhi, Nagatoro, and Uzaki, And Just like them she is Cute as Hell, just with rough edges.