Chapter two: jealousy, jealousy

Third person POV:

" Yeah! " All four replied, and then began arguing when they realized they all thought that he's their supposed "girlfriend. Wilbur and the other boys just watched with fond looks on their faces. Out of no where fundy walked in, and when he noticed a dream, he gasped, confusing everyone.

When Dream noticed the other, he also gasped and out of no where fundy ran up to dream and hugged him tightly, spinning him around. " Fundy! " Dream screamed happily, obviously crying underneath his mask. " It's been so long! " He added softly, his voice cracking.

" Get off my girlfriend! " Tommy yelled angrily, smacking fundys leg as hard as he could. " Your girlfriend? Do you mean my fiance? " Fundy replied, and dream wheezed behind him, bending over and laughing loudly. " YOUR GETTING MARRIED FUNDY!? " Wilbur yelled behind him.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!? " He added, and fundy began to cackle. Dream shook his head, laughing softly. " No, it's an inside joke because as kids, he thought I was a girl, and the quote on quote is the prettiest girl he's ever seen, then proceeded to propose with a fake diamond. " Dream replied, laughing softly at the memory.

" I remember that, and in middle school, you guys jokingly got married, but george got jealous, so he said he objects and then kissed dream. But the two never got together. " Sapnap informed, and behind him, george turned bright red.

" Yeah, we even adopted our son yogurt. He's a fox hybrid that we found out one day. He's about eight years old now. " Fundy added.  When all of a sudden they heard a loud sob. Dream turned around quickly and saw a sobbing tommy. He quickly picked the younger up, checking for injuries.

" Are you alright!? " He asked worriedly. " I-i thought *hic* y-you w-were *hic* my gwirlfriend not *hic* h-his! " Tommy sobbed. " I-i am tommy! " Dream agreed hurriedly, just hoping to stop the toddlers' cries. " If you really are, give me a kiss on the cheek? " Tommy questioned, and wilbur cackled.

He realized what tommy was doing. He was quilt tripping dream! That didn't mean he'd stop him. It was funny. Dream lifted his mask halfway off his face and went to kiss tommts cheek when the kid quickly turned his head and kissed Dream on the mouth.

Dream let out a small shriek, backing up a little despite holding the toddler. Wilbur began cackling louder, and some of the others joined in. Dream was panicking inside. Not only has he just kissed a minor but the prince! He would definitely be excuted! He should've never trusted the kid, and now he was gonna die! He didn't want to die, and the others found it funny, too!

They must have planned this! Dream began tearing up, and of course, Phil decided the perfect time to show up because he walked inside the room  and began to question why everyone was laughing so loudly, saying he could hear it down the hallway. Dream couldn't stop himself and began to cry, quickly pulling down his mask so no one would be able to see his tears.

He wouldn't give them the satisfaction of him crying. Wilbur began explaining but ended up on the ground laughing. To Dreams surprise, Phil just laughed, shaking his head. " Sorry mate, this isn't the first time tommys done this he's a little shit like that. He used to do it to his mother and aunts. " Phil explained, a small sad smile on his face.

To be continued...
Word count: 690
A/N: I made this specifically for my mom(online, not irl) cheesecakeplaydate and someone who asked, and I pinky promised I'd update aka  Imnotanormalperson2. And no, dream does NOT have feelings for any of the kids, I DONT support pedophilia or support any of them with dream despite the fact that their adults are now. If you do your disgusting cause they met when tommy, ranboo, tubbo, and purpled were minors and Dream was already a adult. And sorry this took so long, I have state testing for the next 3 weeks and am exhausted