10. Strawberry Wine

Start from the beginning

"Y/N." She says your name to get you to look at her. Turning around to find a pile of condoms resting in her palm. "Are you using protection?
You can have these."

"Uh!! Oh... thank you." Awkwardly grabbing the entire pile instead of just grabbing a few of
them.

"Keeping you healthy and safe is my number one concern. Though... who ever your .. umm ..partner is should be more gentle with you."

"I did not mind." Blurting out of your mouth then you feel more embarrassment. Shinobu is shocked by your boldness.

"Mhmm. Well, please know that I am always here to help with ANY medical needs or if you want to talk." She places a hand on vour knee.

"Being sexual active is nothing to be ashamed of. Be smart though."

"Is the exam over?" You give a forced smile and as soon as she says agrees; Quickly put your clothes back on before rushing out. Running past a Kakushi member who appears to have been listening. Pushing the condoms into your pocket as you leave the butterfly mansion.

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ───────

The time had finally arrived and seeing him made your heart race. Tanjiro is dressed in formal robe and his hair I styled slight different.
Strands a burgundy falling over his face instead of slicked back. You've never seen him this way before.

Smelling cologne on him as he approaches.
Tanjiro smoothly says, "I've been looking forward to seeing you all day."

"I got you a gift. You'll need to change into this before we leave." His voice is more confident than normal. Carefully you open the gift to find a gorgeous dress. The color and style are perfect. You always thought a dress like this looks stunning but never thought it would on
you.

Reluctantly you push it into the back into the bag. "Thank you, but Tanjiro. This had to be expensive... I don't need it."

"Please. Wear it for me." His smile pulling into a smirk causing your breath to catch. "You deserve this and more. There is something else in the bag as well."

Following his order you look deeper into the gift to find a gorgeous necklace. With a real gem that gleams in the sunlight. "Tanjiro! It's beautiful."
"Go get dressed then we can leave for our special date."

This is the most expensive gift you've been given. Hugging the bag to your chest before leaning forward to kiss him before leaving to change into the dress.

The fabric is comfortable while showing off your body's best features. Your confidence rising upon seeing your reflection.

Tanjiro is truly breathless while looking you over. The necklace sparkles while the gem rests right above your cleavage. "Y/N. You are
gorgeous."

"Thank you. Can you tell me where we are going?" Shyly you ask while he steps closer.

"No. I want it to be a surprise." Holding his elbow out. You wrap vour arm around it and squeeze his muscular arm. Pushing your body against him while walking together.

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ───────

Time passes quickly with Tanjiro. Talking with him comes naturally and there never seems to be a lack of topics. Before long you arrive to an interesting building.