i'm all yours and you're all mine

Start from the beginning

He dropped his hand, took away the single point of contact between them. Boosfer hesitated, tapped the fingers of one hand on the back of the other where they were folded over his stomach. Then he exhaled, slowly, deliberately, and let his arms fall to the side. Open, exposed, all for Dev.

Something warm curled in Dev's chest and he could feel his cock start to take interest.

He opened the bottle of paint, swirled it around to make sure it was the right consistency, not too watery, not too viscous. And also because it looked entrancing: Swirls of rich, bright blue, the color of the cornflower that made up the dye.

He poured it into the bowl where it would be easier to dip his fingers or hands in. He put the half-empty bottle safely away before he turned to Boosfer.

"Ready?"

Something in the air had changed, like it was charged. Boosfer's fingers curled into the towel. "Yes."

Dev dipped his right pointer finger into the paint. He'd start slow, small, figure out how either of them felt about it. He scooted closer to Boosfer, drew up a knee so his bare thigh pressed against Boosfer's side, and leaned over him. Boosfer's hand settled on his thigh, warm and heavy.

Dev saw the moment Boosfer's chest stopped moving as he held his breath and so he waited, waited, let him hang in suspense until he exhaled. Then he touched the tip of his finger to Boosfer's shoulder, where the clavicle met the shoulder bone.

Boosfer flinched under his touch. Goosebumps rapidly spread over his skin as Dev drew the line of his collarbone in blue, down to the top of his sternum, where he lifted off again. Boosfer gasped.

"What the fuck," he said flatly, but Dev could hear the genuine surprise and tentative arousal in his voice. He sympathized - the streak of bright blue on Boosfer's skin and his beautiful reaction had left Dev breathless.

"You like it?" Dev asked. He dipped a couple of fingers into the paint, rubbed it over his palm. "'Cause I do."

Boosfer took a deep breath. "Yeah."

Dev smiled. He leaned over Boosfer again, closer, put his weight on his forearm by Boosfer's head. Dev watched Boosfer's lips part and his face tilted up towards him, welcoming him, and kissed him, featherlight.

Boosfer strained into the contact, chasing Dev's mouth with a desperate noise in the back of his throat. Dev put his hand on his cheek, paint smearing in cool, blue fingerprints on Boosfer's face, and Boosfer moaned.

It went straight to Dev's cock and he dove back down to kiss him senseless. Boosfer's hands searched for purchase, skimming over Dev's face and neck and shoulders, drawing lines of their own - invisible ones, but Dev felt them burn on his skin nonetheless.

Eventually, when Boosfer's lips were a satisfyingly kissed-red color and the handprint on his cheek was starting to dry, Dev pulled back. Boosfer's arms tightened around his neck immediately, stubborn until Dev grabbed his wrists and pressed them into the mattress above Boosfer's head. The message was clear and Boosfer stretched languidly as he settled into the new position.

Dev sat up and took him in, cock starting to perk up between his legs, chest heaving, a blush peeking out from under the blindfold. The shape of fingers curling around his jaw and wrists and still endless pale skin to paint and mark and claim.

Dev ran his clean hand over the plane of Boosfer's stomach. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He bent down to put a quick kiss there, just above the navel. Boosfer's skin quivered under the gentle touch. "All mine," Dev mumbled.

"All yours," Boosfer answered and liquid fire settled under Dev's skin.

With a new urgency, he drenched both his thumbs in paint. He set them to the base of Boosfer's sternum and ran them up, drawing symmetric lines that swerved apart to curve along the underside of his chest, and then set his palms over Boosfer's pecs and traced the top line too.