feel your eyes (in the back of my head)

Speedran this. Du du du du. Next one's gonna take longer.

Inspired by Yello's invisible hunter manhunt. It was a coin toss between that and Ghosthunt and this one won, so. Have Yello/Dev without plot.

Title from Those Nights by Bastille.

Pairing: Dev/Yello

Tags: Blowjob, Handjob, Praise Kink (it's Yello what did you expect), there's not a lot going on if I'm being real

Words: 3591

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

"Hey, Yello."

Dev's voice was right by his ear, without any warning, and Yello flinched away, shield raised on instinct as he whirled around. There was nothing to see there, of course, but he glared nonetheless.

"Don't do that! You gave me a heart attack!"

He heard Dev chuckle from somewhere off to the side. Yello's neck still prickled where Dev's breath had been warm against his skin. He had been so close! Yello hadn't been paying attention to his tracker, like an idiot, and if Dev would've wanted to he could've killed him right there and then. The suspicion that Dev was toying with him rose in Yello.

"You can't just stalk me, Dev, come on."

Dev laughed. "Who's gonna stop me?" His voice shifted to somewhere behind Yello again and he turned with it to the best of his ability. There was still a chance he was glaring at nothing but a tree and looked like a total dumbass right now.

"Dev!" Yello complained, more a frustrated whine than anything else.

There was a laugh, behind him again, and then fingertips brushing over his shoulder down his arm. Dev was long gone by the time Yello brought his axe down where he may or may not have been.

"Frick off!"

Dev's incredibly smug voice came from directly in front of Yello. "Alright. Bye! Or not, you'll never know."

And then he was gone. Probably. At least he had stopped messing with him, and Yello considered that enough, for now. He'd rather have Dev dead, or, you know, visible, but he'd take some peace while he could.

His tracker showed nothing, so Yello lowered his axe and shield. Muttering to himself - this had been such a bad idea, he was stupid - he went back to building the Nether portal, just as he had been doing before Dev had scared the living daylights out of him.

Dev popped back into the radar of his tracker right before the purple swirls completely obscured Yello's view and whisked him away.

"Frick," Yello cursed and stumbled into the oppressive heat of the Nether. Lava bubbled in pools and puddles and tall ridges of basalt and blackstone jutted up all around.

Dev got a We Need To Go Deeper advancement just moments after and Yello booked it. With nothing of interest in sight, he picked a direction at random and ran for his life. He had no idea if Dev was even chasing him - there were no footsteps or floating items and he wasn't saying anything, but that didn't mean anything, it just furthered Yello's paranoia.

Eventually, he came across a fortress. There was no reaction to him getting the advancement, no attack, no message, no advancement from Dev, and Yello carefully relaxed. He went through the familiar tasks of killing blazes and looting the fortress in peace. It was almost suspicious, how well things were going, and no Dev anywhere.

It was great, right until Yello left the fortress and promptly tripped over something that wasn't there. He couldn't even react before he got a shove in the back that took away what little balance he still had and he went flying. Just in time he managed to bring up his arms to soften his fall before he faceplanted into the netherrack.