Chapter 3; Filling the emptiness in my heart

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two weeks later...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't hear anything nor see anything... everything is dark and silent.. but white noises start to fill my head of what happened to me at the ship..and the cold ocean.. am I dead?...

Slowly opening my eyes, just to see light shining through the curtains and I winced at the brightness and cover my eyes with my hand. I look at my hands and my hands & arms were covered in bandages. It seems I'm still alive.. but I'm not safe..

I look around the room just to see that I'm in a hospitalize felicity. And I look to the door to see two people.. two males.. in-fact I recognize one of them to be-

" Erik?"

Both heads start turning in my direction.. and they both walk towards me. I moved back in the edge of the hospital bed.. looking back at forth to Erik and the person he's with.

" Hello, Lilith, my name is Charles Xiaver.. but you can call me Charles if you're comfortable with that.." He presents as he walks towards the side of the hospital bed.

In a panic, I jump out of the bed and ran to the corner of the room.. the opposite of where they are.. They both looked shocked.

" We're not here to hurt you.. I'm not a threat nor is he.." Charles explains with caution as he directs Erik to step back.

" He tried to kill me.. tell me how he isn't?" I scolded him as Erik steps forward to approach me & sits down on the ground in-front of me.

" You also were trying to kill me.. but I'm going to forgive you for that.. instead let's have a truce.. Lilith." Erik starts to negotiate me with the plan he and Charles have already made.

Making a team of mutants...

" Why would I join? Or even cooperate with you.. that would make me a traitor and it would tarnish the trust I have with my father.-"

" But he won't know unless he has someone with the abilities to communicate with you.. which the obvious answer is yes." Erik says as he tilts his head, raising his finger and pointed at my forehead.

" You're able to not only move things by your will.. but you can think without communicating out loud.. you're right Charles... she's just like you.. in some way." Erik exams as he looks back to him.

" As expected she has multiple abilities.. we'll figure out when we go to the base courters.. you'll meet your new people.. Welcome to the other side.. Lilith.." Erik says as he gets up and leaves the room.

Now it's just the telepath and me..

" I promise you that we don't mean no harm nor we will force you.. but I'm hope you would cooperate with us.. At least be courteous with me if you don't feel the need to trust them.. I'm not the type to judge someone base on past actions.. At least from I've seen in your memories.." Charles kindly smiles as he sits on the hospital bed.

" You went into my head? You looked when I was unconscious didn't you?" I glared at him as he chuckles at my statement. He looks enlightened as he he brings his two fingers on his temple.

" Indeed I did.. but I just wanted to know one question I've been holding for the past two weeks.." he thinks as I immediately look at him in horror.

" D-did you say two weeks?.... I intensely looked at him.. worried that he's telling the truth..