Chapter two; utter silence

August 10, 1961, a year before the plan....
4 years old
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
" Pick it up Lilith, try moving it with your mind." A women in white says.

" Okay.." the child blankly responded, as she took both her hands together, relaxing them. She focuses on the cube shape object as it's curves and sided start glowing a tint green.

" Move it to your left Lilith.." the woman said as she observed the object.

" Okay, Emma." Lilith replied, moving the object to her left. Emma moves her neck to the right, messaging her to move it. As she tells her what to do, she does it.

" Good job, you're improving at a good pace but you still need to work on bringing the object towards you, can you do that?" Emma questions as she looks Lilith with confirmation.

Lilith nods to her response and looks back at the object, bringing up her hand. Green light flows around her hand, lightly moving the object towards her. She moves her fingers, making them wrinkle and wiggle, as the object obeys the motion of her hand.

" Stop messing with it and bring it towards you, you have to move it or he'll be disappointed on your progress. You can do this, so prove it." Emma says as she gets up, and grabs Lilith to make her stand up.

Lilith nods as she moves her hands and the object starts floating. As she moves her hands, the object moves towards her, at a slow speed. She begins to feel her hands shaken as the object drops on the ground. Lilith shakes her hands as she brought up the object again. The object then obeys as it floats more fluently towards her, she then starts to smile, as it lands on her hands.

Suddenly a door opens, making Lilith jump and move close to Emma. Peaking out to see her father... he wasn't even supposed to be here, when did he come back from the capital?

" Hi Lilith, Emma, has she made any progress? I have a surprised for her and I hope she has done her task completely." He says as he walks towards us.

" She did perfectly, as promised to reward her and I for our work." Emma says as she brings Lilith up and to her arms. Lilith looks back at Emma to her father, still having the object in her hands. He then glances at my hands and grabs the object I have, not saying anything till..

" So you moved it towards you finally... now that you can do I can show you the surprised." He says as he brings out a item in his jacket. He hands it to my hand, and its heavy but looks stainable and good looking..

" You gave her a blade? Isn't that too extensive? She's too young to even own a weapon-"

" She can have the blade regardless of her age, at this point she has the skill to wield it, and it's her birthday ain't it?" He smiles sincerely to Lilith, bringing his hand to her face, caressing her face. Lilith wince from his touch, avoiding his hand as possible.

" Y-yes father.." she says as she clenches Emma's sleeve, turning towards her chest. Scared to look at the monsters face again, his face was nuetral, but his mind is menacing to her.

He frowns bringing is hand away and gently patted her head.

" Well, happy birthday Lilith because next year will be better than today.. but first let me put some use to the blade you have.." he says walking away from us and heading to the door.

As Emma and I look at each other, neither one knowing or what he is expecting us to do. We see him peaking him out the door.

" Well, follow me.. don't expect me to wait on both of you." He chuckles as he walks away, hearing his echo steps as we follow from behind.