Chapter one: Born again, same time, same moment.

Light shines the lines of my skin, forging paths to take, from which I've already made..

If I knew it all then.. would I do it again? Just to make the same mistake and the same moment of which it began.

Wishing a way to escape, wishing I could save myself including the person before me... no it doesn't matter anymore than I'm still here... alive.

With no heart to ache for anyone before or so I thought...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•August 10, 1958•
-6 years ago-

Crying, sobbing, and joy?

Twins in fact, they can't be separated, and she is no longer alone anymore.

She waited for so long to have someone by her side, as she glances to her twin, they held their hands. Having a glimpse of her brother and seeing him in a joy way of meeting each other for the first time. But of course someone else held her hands and it was snatched and disposed the link she almost didn't make.

" Oh look at you with those eyes, beautiful snake eyes. It worked, the ritual as been made. All hail mutant kind, for the goddess has been born again."

An uproar of shouting and cheer filled the air as she was held in the air, discomfort of the noise. A women telling the man to give her back, reaching for her daughters frail body, but only to be looked in a dark demeanor face.

The monster that's holding the newborn, the blood that they both share. Turns away and takes the child with him. Screaming of agony of the mother, wailing for her child as suddenly the room went silent. A gunshot and sirens were heard from a distant.

" Don't worry, Lilith, I'm going to unfold you to the world of sins that you will correct and forged them to a new beginning, a new revolution to behold. And nothing will stop us from doing so.."

To be continued

Btw made a new cover for this fanfic hope you like it so far :D