Friends, Family, Partners

Start from the beginning

(Background: Yoko told everyone about how they were invited to the Addams family ball. Everyone, including Ajax, Bianca, Davina, Yoko, Eugene, and even Xavier, would be arriving the day before and staying the night with the Addams.)

*no POV*

"Lurch, if you do not mind taking these kids' luggage up to their guest rooms." Morticia graciously spoke to the butler. He gave a grunt and took the groups belongings.

"Now children, you are here as guests. I've never known Wednesday to have friends, but I am very glad you are all here. Please do make yourself at home. Please come in." Morticia moves out of the way of the group as they all enter.

Gomez is off to the side watching as everyone enters along with Pugsley and Pubert.

Enid and Wednesday had yet to show their faces.

Enid's friends were shown to their respective rooms for the overnight stay. Each told that Enid or Wednesday would be by soon to take them on a tour.

Morticia went off to find Wednesdsy after telling Yoko that Enid would see her soon. The vampire was quite the talker.

*Enid's POV*

Very loud banging abrumptly woke the werewolf. Who had been having a lovely dream about a certain gothic individual.

She basically ran over to the door to stop the assault on her ears. Flinging the door open wide.

"Oh good, you're awake. I was beginning to worry about you, dear." Morticia smiles, but the look on her face is slightly less than friendly in that moment.

"Good morning, Mrs. Addams. Is everything alright?"

"Oh yes, of course. However, it is no longer the morning, darling. And those friends of yours you were supposed to welcome into the house are already here. So please, wake the living dead and go gather your friends."

Morticia turned away quickly and abruptly, stalking off down the hallway. Enid had chills for a moment, remind her never to piss off Wednesday's mother.

"My mother is merely stressed about the events of tomorrow. She is a hostess by craft." Wednesday spoke from behind Enid, making her just about jump out of her skin.

"Okay, you can't keep scaring me like that!" Enid huffs but raises her arms in question to Wednesday.

"You can not ask me to give up part of my nature." Wednesday says but accepts Enid's offer of a hug. Of course, it's still rather awkward, Wednesday's overly stiff, but the thought is what counts.

Unless she's thinking that she'd rather be doing anything else.

Enid scolded her own thoughts. They had just sorted this out. She didn't need any negativity.

"Come on! Let's go get our friends!" Enid decided to focus on the adventure they were about to have.

"Your friends." Wednesday says and crosses her arms over her chest. She's so stubborn for no reason.

"Their at your house, you agreed to invite them, they are your friends. Now stop pouting and let's go!" Enid grabbed the shorter girl's wrist and politely (obviously) pushed the goth into the bathroom to get changed.

"I do not pout." Was all Wednesday could get out before being shoved into a bathroom.

"Change quick! We have a tour to give!" Enid was basically hopping around the room now. She was so excited to see Yoko!

*time jump like 15 minutes*

"YOKO, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I'L BREAK IT DOWN." Enid hadn't even allowed five seconds to pass after her knock before shouting.