"I just hope this potential fiancé can satisfy my needs" I responded without a delay. She always plays a huge role in my love life and matchmaking me with undeserving and unsatisfying ladies is some kind of talent. I thought by now, after a few fails of matchmaking, can teach my mom a lesson that she's doing a very terrible job of choosing someone that can keep up with my phase. She either has no talent for reading individuals or she just doesn't know me well.

As a son, I have to obey my mother's crazy actions and useless decisions. She does need someone to acknowledge her and she found true acknowledgment from me and my father. She considers other people's judgment a smoke.

"I made careful adjustments James..." I almost gag at the name. Never in my entire life, found that name useful. It only burdens me with unwanted responsibilities. As if the name itself is a ghost that lurks everywhere I go. Whenever my mother calls me that name, I feel like I have no identity. "She's gentle and obedient"

That's the thing my dear mother, I do not like obedient women.

I of course didn't say that to her. If I were to tell her that my type of woman are those who can outsmart and challenge me, someone who is like a mystery ready to be unfolded and each piece of the puzzle is as interesting as the last, then she would have found someone with that qualities and marry me off with whoever she is. If I were someone who can't wait to be married off, then I would have said it to her sooner. Marriage is at the very bottom of my list, I do not plan to do it at this moment in time.

"Sure" I glance at my unfinished plate. Already at a loss of appetite from the conversation.

Speaking of my type, I wonder why Sage immediately came to my mind. Probably because she possesses the qualities I have in mind. Sage sure is a mystery. I wonder how someone so simple can be so complicated.

I'm not one who enjoys basic conversation with women, but the conversation I have with Sage is very interesting and it makes me want to converse more and watch how she reacts.

I have a thing for new things. That's probably the reason why I still keep Margaret around.

A few days ago, when I departed from Caspain's place, I found Margaret fuming in anger around the sidewalk of my apartment. She was murmuring random sh*ts that I can't help but find funny. Her reason for trying to contact me is that I ignored her. Usually, I stop contacting women after I got bored with them or after I sleep with them, but when it comes to Margaret, I can't just shake her off easily. I still have a suspicion about her because of the information I have gathered. I need to further inspect her so that's why I began to get on her good side.

"Ah, yes. Before I forgot, I did hear from Ethan that you're still hesitating to take over the company" One day that butler of hers can hold information that can potentially ruin our public image.

"It's not that I'm hesitating, it's plainly because I do not want to have something other people have already touched" I'm sometimes a hypocrite.

"Won't it be easy to have something already big and growing than to start from the very beginning? James, I know I told you that it's yours if you touched it first, but now's the time to not apply it. Your father has no other son, but you."

"He can always birth one with anyone" Truthfully I have no interest in the company at the moment. I'm still not satisfied with the way this Mafia organization is going. If I manage to top the charts in this organization, then I can think of a way how my father's company can benefit my line of work.

So I do plan to aim for the highest position in this Mafia. Good to know that I have such a challenging goal.

"Don't say such a ridiculous thing!" She raised her voice. "I've done everything to have you have this opportunity, don't just waste it" It's easy t see where my mother's priorities a line.