You were close with Clint. He recommended you for the shield job in the first place. He stuck his neck out for you with Fury because he knew your skill with a gun and your fists. He came into your room screaming when he found out you befriended Loki. Natasha had to pull him out of your room. Anything Loki related was an absolute no for Clint.

Thor brought Loki some dinner while he rewatched the videos over and over again. "Is Barton ok?" He asks after rubbing his eyes. "Not sure he hasn't come out of his room yet. Find anything?" Thor asks as he sits down next to him. Loki just shakes his head no and rewinds the tapes. "I've only ever been this scared once. That was when I turned into a frost giant for the first time. I don't want to lose her. I love her too much." He says as tears form in his eyes. "I know you do brother. We'll find her. It will be ok." Thor says as he places a large hand on Lokis shoulder. "You need some rest. Shield has a team working all night. They will let us know if anything comes up." Loki nods and starts to head out of the room.

Just as the brothers are both in the hall you limp through the door. "Fuck you guys for leaving me!!!! I hate you all!!!" You scream as you collapse. They rush to your side as the others come out of their rooms. "Darling darling. It's me Loki. Can you tell me what's wrong." He asks frantically as he looks over your bloody and bruised face. "Loki? Why are you here?" You whimper as he starts to cut your gear and clothes off. "Hey don't do that to her! Someone call a doctor." Clint says trying to pull Loki away. "Shut the fuck up Clint! Don't touch him. He's allowed to help me." You shout causing Clint to look at you confused. The team has never seen you like this. You're always so kind and cheerful. "(Y/N) we got to get you to a doctor. Your injuries are pretty bad." Loki says trying to calm you down. "Will you come with me?" "Of course of course. I'm not leaving your side." He picks you up gently and places you on a stretcher. "Oh and I did your fucking job. The people who captured me are all in the van I took to get here. Not that you guys care." You huff so angry that they left you to fend for yourself. You knew if someone like cap or nat went missing the team would be tearing apart the world to find them.

After some surgeries, a leg and an arm cast you wake up in a hospital room. You look over to find Loki reading and his hand in yours. "How bad was it?" You ask, your voice horse from the screaming and tubes down your throat. "Broken arm and leg. Internal bleeding and punctured lung but everything went well and you should recover nicely. Do you need anything?" "A drink would be nice." Loki nods and helps you get some sips of water. "Can you believe they just left me? So much for us being a team." You say as tears run down your cheeks. "Yeah I wasn't happy when they just came back to the compound but they were looking for you. Shield and their people with all of their tech. I was watching your body cam video to see if I could find any clues of who took you and where." "Yes but what about the others. It looked they they were all just sleeping. I don't want to be on a team that can rest easy when one of their own is in trouble. When I'm well enough can we go home? Like Asgard home?" "Of course little one whatever you want."

Once cleared to leave the hospital you returned to the compound. The team was there to welcome you back but you just walked past their pathetic party and went to your room. "She's still very upset about what happened. She wants to take some time off and come rest on Asgard. Our healers will get her back to herself." Loki says before following you to your room. He helps you pack somethings and throws your bags over his shoulders.

The team all kinda look at each other. Not knowing what to do or say. "Should we tell Fury?" Steve asks as the group shrugs. "Why is she going with him away? She's never been to Asgard. Did he manipulate her into going?" Clint asks as he crosses his arms. "No he didn't manipulate me you ignorant bastard. I've been to Asgard many times unlike you." You say through gritted teeth as you walk into the room. "What? When have you been? I'm just trying to look out for you (Y/N)." "Yes like how you looked out for me during the mission? I see you're too dense to understand, Loki and I have been in a relationship for a while. So the reason why I'm going is that I want to be in a place I know I'm safe and cared for. Unlike here. Don't know when I'll be back." You say as you start to walk out to the roof. "You need to talk to Fury before you leave like this (Y/N)." Steve says trying to get you to stop. "Fuck Fury. Fuck shield. Fuck the avengers." You say as you give everyone the middle finger. Loki stands next to you and calls for Heimdall. The look on everyone's faces as you left made you smile.