"The wound was deep and Soonyoung has lost a lot of blood but he is fine now. He can get discharged in 2 days but he needs to take rest for at least more than a week. Wonwoo? Right?" Wonwoo nodded.

"I can tell that you are such a caring boyfriend, so I hope you take a good care of Soonyoung in these few days". The doctor asked and Wonwoo nodded with a smile.

"I'll take best care of him doctor".

"Well that's nice, I'll take my leave now" and he left.

"Soonyoung hyung, you know how much Wonwoo hyung loves you. He cried so much yesterday". Chan told him.

Soonyoung looked at Wonwoo with his puppy eyes.
"You cried?" He asked and Wonwoo nodded.

"I'm sorry for making you cry". Soonyoung uttered taking Wonwoo's hand in his own.

"It's fine and you are fine. I want nothing else".

After two days Wonwoo took Soonyoung to his house.

"Wonwoo you don't need to bring me here, I can live in my apartment and take care of me". Soonyoung argued while turning to face Wonwoo.
Wonwoo ignored him and got out of the car. Soonyoung opened the door but then he looked back and shoot, he forgot to bring his crutches. Now how he is supposed to walk without them. He was thinking when suddenly Wonwoo picked him up in bridal style.

"Awww Wonwoo, you are going to carry me". Soonyoung acted like a babygirl.
Wonwoo can't help but smile at the cuteness.
"Babo".

Wonwoo brought Soonyoung to a guest room.

"Why am I sleeping in guest room?" Soonyoung asked being a little disappointed.

"Then where will you sleep?" Wonwoo asked back putting Soonyoung's things at side.

"In your bedroom with you obviously". Soonyoung replied looking at Wonwoo.

"Soonyoung, no one is going to be here to see our act". Wonwoo can't get why Soonyoung acting like this even after their argument.

Soonyoung frown at what the latter said. "But Wonwoo, what if I need something at night and you will not be there. Don't you said you'll take care of me?" Soonyoung complains with a pout.

"Ohh, right. But will you really be comfortable to sleep on a same bed?"

"We even had sex with each other Wonu, now what is with this uncomfortable thing". Soonyoung said and wrapped his arms around Wonwoo's neck telling him to pick him up. Wonwoo was a little confused by latter's action but right now he just wanted to take care of him. Wonwoo picked him up and went to his bedroom.

"I'll take a shower". Wonwoo said going into the bathroom.

"What about me?" Soonyoung shouted.

"Now what?" Wonwoo asked peeking through bathroom's door.

"I also want to take shower, I stink". He told Wonwoo.

"What should I do? Give you a bath?" Soonyoung happily nodded at Wonwoo's question. Wonwoo sigh and came out of the bathroom shirtless. Soonyoung started to undress himself.

"Now what are you doing?" Wonwoo asked looking at him with a surprise face.

"Taking off my clothes obviously, aren't we taking shower?" Soonyoung seems so excited about taking shower together. Wonwoo sigh and stared at the pale, sexy looking body of Soonyoung. He knows he have to control his feelings.

Wonwoo put Soonyoung in the bathtub with a care.
"No, I want to shower with you". Soonyoung huff folding his arms.

"By any chance they hit you in head?" Soonyoung shook his head in the response of the question.