𝟢𝟢. 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

Hey there!!

It's @HeavenlyFlaye

Your Author.....

•| 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 |•

• Vansh Rai Singhania •

A young handsome with a beautiful wife.. 28 years old ... world's most richest person..A mafia king 'Lucifer' ... Childhood best friend of Riddhima now her husband....Wants to protect his wife cause she's unknown to the underworld....And an orphan...

• Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania •

A beautiful young lady with a handsome husband.. 25 years old..most strongest yet kindest businesses women.. ruling the RVR Empire.. Childhood Best friend of Vansh now his wife...Loves her family the most..And an orphan.

•  Ishani Rai Singhania (Zaida) •

Mafia advisor and the wife of Angre Rai Zaida... 19 years old .....Innocent yet devil Queen 'Venom'  in the underworld..Loves her family the most..Wants to protect her bhabhi from the cruel underworld...And an orphan.

• Angre Rai Zaida •

A Handsome young lad... Mafia underboss 'Anubis' .... 21 years old.. loves his family the most... Wants to protect his bhabhi cum a mother figure cause he thinks RVR is too innocent for underworld...And an orphan.

• Aryan Rai Singhania •

An innocent young lad for the world but a mafia fighter 'Vic' in the underworld..20 years... loves his family the most.. Always sees RVR as his mother figure... Wants to protect her from every problem...And an orphan.

• Siya Rai Singhania •

An innocent bubbly young girl... Unknown from the cruel world..5 years old ...loves her family the most..In reality she's the youngest daughter of uma Rai Singhania but she started to think Riddhima as her mother ..

And

#BabyRiaSinghania is on the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright Right - HeavenlyFlaye

©2023

- Your Author