Maid: 3

The conditions in the pediatric ward looks deserted because only a few patients detained in the ward. As usual, nurse who dressed in pink began to carry out their duties. All busy doing their work in the ward.

Ayden Xavier looks handsome wearing a navy blue shirt, with a glowing white robes, walk one at time observing the unoccupied bed in the ward. Smile on his lips never cracked even after he worked overnight.

"Doctor Ayden," call a ten-years-old girl that's sitting on the bed off the wall edge while waving.

Ayden took a step closer towards the little girl. "Yes, Nia... Did you eat already?" Ayden asked just making small talk with his patient under his care that almost daily to visit. The little girl looks always smile but in truth is, the disease suffered by her only god knows how great her suffering.

"Hmm...." Nia nodded with a smile.

"Doctor Ayden, are you going home now? did you come tomorrow?" Nia said with a smile sheepishly as she stared spoiled at Doctor Ayden's face.

"I'll be coming tomorrow. I work here, in the hospital.... Why sweetie?" Ayden stares at her face that looked shyly.

"Nothing. Nia just asking. When doctor went home, carefully drive the car. Nia like doctor's car, it look cute." She smiles while playing with her teddy bear hands that were with her all the time.

"Mmm how do you know my car looks cute?" Ayden asked, teasing.

"Nia saw through the window that day when doctor comes. Be careful on the roads..." She replied honestly and repeat once again the message.

"I'll. Nia too... Take care, okay. When I'm not around, don't forget to eat your medicine. Don't forget your dinner, must eat up. Don't waste food. It's not good. Later..."

"Punished by God...." Nia continued fast, she understands the message that will be delivered by Ayden that sometimes his eyes would become narrowed and rounded to express the messages.

"Clever....." Gently touched Nia's head.

"Hmmm...." Nia nodded again with her cheerful smile.

"Okay. Good girl. I going home." Ayden rubbed Nia's head again before he went.

"Bye."

Ayden waved at her. He smiled. He doesn't know why he chose to become a children doctor than others doctor. He had worked for so long as a pedriatrician and he began to feel job satisfaction and working.

While waiting at the elevator door, yet he still could rectify his shirt to make it looks neat.

"Doctor Ayden, are you going home already?" Asked a woman who looks neat with a pink nurse uniform.

"Hmmm...Rachel. Yep I'm going home. Already late at night, why're you still here? You going home, are you?" Ayden asked again just to fill time waiting for elevators.

"Not yet. I had to go down to ward three to pick up some stuff." Sweet smile on Rachel's lips seemed hesitant. Her fluffy cheeks looked rosy.

Ayden just nodded.

They both entered when see the elevator door is open.

"About Nia, don't forget eye on her tonight..." Sometimes Ayden worried about his patients, especially pediatric patients. Still young but had to bear the pain of weight.