The weekend

(I decided to write this on the weekend to lol)

Third persons pov:

Junior Joseph and Cody where on the same red couch like always it was very quite but Junior had to brake the silence "GuYS I'M sO BoRed! I wanna do something fun" "YEAH I'm getting sick of sitting here on this stupid red couch!" Joseph said. "What about playing outside?" Cody said looking at Junior and Joseph "To hot" Junior said Cody sighed lightey "Oh I know what about icecream?" Junior said "I'll go see if we can go to the store" Junior said as he got up. Junior walked to his dad's room "Hay Dad!" Junior made Braxton jump a little "JUNIOR DON'T DO THAT!" "Sorry dad" "WHAT DO YOU WANT" "I-I was wandering if me and my friends can go to the store?" "Sigh" "FINE Junior don't do that AGAIN!" Junior walked back to see his friends "What did your dad say" Cody said "He said yeah" "really?"  "Yeah let's go" He and his friends got up and walked to the door and started walking.

Time skip to the store

"IM SOOO TIRED OF WALKING!" Junior said as he leaned on Cody  "Junior… look up" Cody said "WHERE HERE YAY!" Junior ran towards the door well gripping on Cody's and Josephs arm Cody had tined red they let go as they where at the entrance Junior open the door and his friends behind him. Junior walked towards the back where a icecream shop was built in the store. Junior pulled a two 20 dollar bills "What do you guys want?" Junior said "umm oh! Chocolate" Joseph said quickly "Maybe bubble gum" Cody said Junior looked at the menu until he made him mind up Junior walked up to the counter "Can I get one Chocolate Bubble gum and one Chocolate chip" "Okay will that be one or two scoops" Cody said "one scoop please" "two scoops please" Joseph said " And I'll get one scoop" "ok that will be 30 dollars and 67 cents" Junior passed the two 20s to the lady The three boys watched as the lady scooped the icecream "Here you go" the lady said as Joseph grabbed it "Thanks dude" "no problem" "Okay heres the Bubble gum" "Thanks" Cody said to the lady as he grabbed it "Thanks Junior"."your welcome" "and heres Chocolate chip" Junior graded it and the three walked out of the store.

Time skip to when they get to Juniors house~..

Junior Joseph and Cody walked into the door Joseph and Cody walked upstairs but Junior wanted to bug Chef pp "Hay Chef pp!" Chef pp let  a sigh out "Where were you and your friends at?" "We went and got icecream!" As Junior showed his icecream to Chef pp Junior walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to see his friends. Junior sat down in his spot and turned on the tv. Junior Decided to put a movie on.

1 hour later~.
Cody's pov:
I felt a bit close to Junior I mean really close I was trying not to think about it. I felt something go down my face I lightey tuched  and looked down at my hand and it was wet I realized that I was sweating and I felt really warm. I considered my face was red  as fuck *God damn it* I thought to myself.

Third persons pov:
The three hered the doorbell ring "I wasn't expecting nobody?" Junior said a scarcely but he was also trying to hide the fact that he was scared "Go answer the door dude" "Yeah Junior go answer the door if your not a puss" Junior got up and and walked downstairs.

Junior pov:
I was at the door and I tried looking out the little pese of glass on the door I felt like goosebumps slowly creeping up my back and arms. I grabbed the door handle and opened it it was the pizza guy *oh yeah I remember ordering a pizza* I thought "Here's your pizza that will be 20 dollars I paid the man and went upstairs with the pizza.

Cody and Joseph where in there own world until Junior ran towards the couch giving both of the boys a scare "I'm not a puss I'm still here and I have my pizza so take that Guys!" Junior said as he opened the pizza box "want some pizza Joseph?" Junior asked "Yeah" as he grabbed two pieces of pizza and Junior turned towards Cody and asked the same question "Yeah" as Cody graded one slice of pizza and Junior grabbed a slice.

12:30 pm

Junior Joseph and Cody where getting tired "I'm getting tried dude I'm gunna go home" as Joseph left. "I'm getting tired to" Junior said well rubbing his eyes "Me to" "you should go home then" Junior told Cody *I don't wanna walk home it's to far and it's getting late I guess I'll see if I can stay the night here* Cody thought "Umm junior.. do you mind if I stay the night I don't feel like walking home?" "Sigh" I guess so" as Junior gut up and walked to his room Junior went to his closet and grabbed a blanket for Cody "Here you go I don't wanna share the same blanket as you Cody" "ok" Cody grabbed the blanket and got on the bed Junior walked over and pushed Cody over and almost hit his head on the wall "JUNIOR WHAT WAS THAT!" "....." Junior got in bed and covered up "Goodnight Junior" "Goodnight" And They dosed off

__________________________________________

(I suck at writing bc I'm a beginner)

942 Words