introducing the alien.

I did not know I would be friends with an alien but when I tried talking I found quickly we were meant to be friends. Aliens are very powerful and dangerous so please do not try to make one angry. Aliens are closer to humans than animals, and they have feelings as well as they can speak, my friend is fluent in Alien, English and Weirdglishnese. Now a few powers the awesome aliens can do are:
Mind reading
They seem to know what you are thinking once you know the basics about each other.
Summoning
The have a special call to summon other aliens as well as friends they shout "BEOBEOBEO" and you seem to come without even knowing you have been called. If your alien friend is generous enough they may teach you the call.
Inspiration
When in good moods aliens are the most inspirational creatures to roam the galaxy.
Destroying
Aliens have horrific power to destroy when upset.

Aliens are often self absorbed but luck form me, I found a rare alien to be my friend who makes many exceptions. Not all aliens are as kind as her.
My boss/friend/bestie/twin is amazing!! Aliens ARE allowed to have watt pad by the way, the alien government has told me itself.

Aliens are way better friends than humans, they understand you way better. Humans are selfish and of course aliens can be too but my alien bestie is a lot easier on me than humans tend to be.
I try to follow the alien instincts and be like her, I can confirm aliens do things way more fun than humans.

In the next chapter we will talk more about the specific kinds of aliens. Not all chapters are this short or long but this is a great way to start. If any aliens are kind enough to share tips on what I wrote wrong that would be great! And I warn you this book may offend some humans and aliens alike.