Chap.#1~ Meeting

(Notice: None of the pictures or videos are mine so don't attack me)

~Outside of the fan meeting ~

(This is what your wearing)

Y/n: I have everything that I want to give them

Y/n: I have everything that I want to give them. *You mumbled to yourself while looking into the bag that you brought*

~Inside when it was your turn ~

Nayeon: hi! I haven't seen you here, what's your name?
Y/n: I'm Kim Y/n, it's my first fan meeting so I'm a little nervous. I brought you a little gift. *You hand her the handmade bracelet and sketch that you did*
Nayeon: it's so pretty, did you made these?
Y/n: yeah, I hope you like it.
Nayeon: I love it thank you.
Staff: Miss you need to move to the next member.
Y/n: ah ne , sorry. Bye unnie *you smile at her and she returned it to you* *the same process until you meet Sana*
Sana: Hi! What's your name? Love your outfit.
Y/n: Thank you, I'm Kim Y/n. *You take out the gifts that you have for Sana but you just added an inushiba pen* this is for you, I made the bracelet and the drawing two. Hope you like.
Sana: it's so pretty!! I'll wear the bracelet right now. *She puts it on and you show her your gummy smile like you did to the other members* I hope to see you more often on fan meeting's and concert's.
Y/n: I hope so too, I'll have to move now bye. *You wave at her with a smile*

While the fan meeting you sat in the front row so every chance that Sana could take she would look at you.

All the girls: One in a million twice imida!
Y/n:* You do a little bow before all the guards started escorting everyone* I never will regret doing this. *You suddenly get a call from your sister when you just started driving to the company* Sup unnie.
Jennie: Don't "Sup unnie" me!! Where are you?!
Y/n: Unnie I told you that I was going to Twice's fan meeting today, I'm on my way to the company.
Jennie: I'm going to kill you when you get here. You didn't tell them that you're my sister right?
Y/n: No unnie, even if I wanted to I couldn't. I don't want to get everyone's attention from the girls. *You were in the parking as you said that*
Jennie: then hurry up your meeting with them again.
Y/n: What?!
Jennie: Yeah you heard me, now get here before they arrive first than you.
Y/n: I'm already here, Hi I'm Kim Jennie's sister Kim Y/n. *You said to the front desk employee*
Secretary: She is in the dance practice room. Here is your pass.
Y/n: thank you, have a good day. *You smile at her and headed straight to the elevator* which one are you in?
Jennie: The same as always.
Y/n: got it, see ya in a bit.

A few minutes later

Y/n: I'm alive!!! *You said as you open the door*
Jennie: holy crap, you scared me!! *She said as she had her hand on her chest*
ChaeLiSoo: Y/n nie!!! *They ran and hugged you*
Y/n: Hi girls. *Jennie smacked the back of you head* ah! What was that for?!
Jennie: that's for scaring the crap out of me.
Y/n: I told you that I was going to their fan meeting before I left the house!!
Jennie: I thought that you were having a meeting with pd nim or teddy oppa. I couldn't understand you correctly.
Y/n: Then it's your own fault not mine. *You said pouting*
Jisoo: aigo! My dongsaeng (little sister) is pouting. *She said pinching your cheeks*
Y/n: Yah! Unnie let me go!! It hurts!! *You got out of her grip and rubbed your cheeks* *someone knocked on the door and you said* Knock knock.
Jennie: Y/n behind Lisa, now. *You nodded and crouch down a little since you are a little taller than Lisa*
Jennie: Coming!! *She opens the door* Hi!!
Nayeon: Hi!! Jenjen.
Y/n: she let's her call her Jenjen but not me?! *You whispered to Lisa*
Lisa: I know right?! *She whispered back to you*
Nayeon: You know that we meet this girl so pretty!!  She a fan of ours, she even made us handmade bracelet's and drawings. All of us are wearing the bracelet. Look *all the members show their bracelet to jennie*
Jennie: It's so cute!! I wanted you to meet my Dongsaeng. Meet Kim Y/n *You get pulled from behind showing yourself*
Y/n: anyeong Unnie's.
Nayeon: She's the one I was talking to you about.
Jennie: oh really? *She glares at you* How come you haven't gave any too us? *She crossed her arms around her chest*
Y/n: I have!! Don't say that. Jisoo unnie, Rosie and Lisa has them on right now. You broke your's while cleaning your room.
Sana: Y/n shi
Y/n: hum?
Sana: are you single or dating?
Lisa: This girl right here is single as a the wind. She les by the way
Y/n: *You start blushing* Yah!! Lalisa!! *You were about to chase her but your sister grabbed your arm* Unnie let go I'm going to kill her!! *Say glaring at Lisa*
Jennie: Behave yourself infront of them , aren't you their fan.
Y/n: *you start pouting and crossed your arms* Sorry unnie.  *Lisa sticked her tounge out to you and you did it back*
Momo: Y/n do you dance?
Lisa: She learner's the dances faster than me.
Momo: oh really show me what you got.
Y/n: *You look around and see a chair* Lisa yah, come here!
Lisa: What?
Y/n: Let's do the dance that Soojin unnie did.
Lisa: Which one?
Y/n: Señorita.
Lisa: If Jennie unnie tries to kill me, I'll put the blame on you.
Y/n: yeah yeah, let's go get changed. *You turn to the other's* We're going to change we'll be right back.
*After you changed*
Jennie: What are you wearing?!!
Y/n: Unnie calm down it's just for the dance, Rosie unnie can you put this video for the audio. *She nodded* alright!! *You sit down on the chair* Play it.
(Imagen that you're Soojin here.)

*As you were dancing*
(Sana in her mind: damn that's hot, I never knew she would choose something so provoking for her first impression of dancing to us.)
At the part that Lisa joins the dance
*Sana started getting jealous of Lisa and even more when you sat on her lap*

Jennie: Stop!! Rosie stop the song!! *Rose took it off and Jennie grabbed you by your ear*
Y/n: Ah! Ah! Unnie it's just a dance!! Me and Lisa are like siblings!!
Jennie: ENOUGH!!!
*All the girls jumped up surprised that Jennie yelled at you*
Y/n: Did you just yelled at me? *You said tearing up looking at your sister*
Jennie: *her eyes softened and her grip got loose* sis I'm sorry, please don't cry. It's just that I'm trying to protect you.
Y/n: I know but you know that I don't like to be yelled at.
Jennie: yeah sorry that was my bad.
Momo: Y/n are you a dancer?
Y/n: Nope! I'm just a normal model that who's hobby is dancing. *You said while smiling*
Sana: Your a model?! *You nodded* How come I haven't heard about you?
Y/n: I mostly model for small businesses and I'm an hidden ambassador for Tiffany and Co.
Jihyo: So your the mysterious Kim Y/n, I have heard about.
Y/n: *you giggle as you fix your hair* Yeah, that's me the company wanted me to hide my face until they think it's right and the will reveal me in two weeks.
Mina: Wah! Why would they want to hide your face when you have a beautiful face?
Y/n: I don't know. *You said sincerely*
Sana: Hey Cutie would you mind giving me your phone number?
Y/n:*You pinch your cheek to see if you were dreaming and you weren't* *You look behind you to see if someone was behind you but no one* Are you asking me?
Sana: Who else would I ask? Your the only Cutie for me here.
Y/n: *you started to blushing* Su-sure. *Sana hand's you her phone so you could put your phone in it* done here save me as what ever you want. I don't really care.
Sana: Thank you Cutie *She said before she winked at you making you blush*

Next chapter coming up!!!