5th day The hardest day ever

I was rushed in the hospital because I was having hard time breathing, it was 3 a.m. in the morning, the doctors told me that I am nearing my end, I told them God has a plan and He won't let me bid my final farewell today so I was sent out of the hospital that day.

                Ledy was calling me she was so worried with what happen at me, she was scared but I didn't tell her what is my real situation I told her it was only a false alarm and that I was exhausted by the way we travel back and forth from Ilocos.

                When I went home the lights were all close when I open it, I was shocked to see all of my friends and batch mates were there, it was a birthday surprise, but I told them it wasn't my birthday yet, my mom explained that I was nearing my end so she surprised with a birthday party, I was crying when I see them, tears of joy? Or I will miss them?

                When the party ended I invited them to go out of town, to my favorite place of all time it was in Quezon in Candelaria, I always went there every summer vacation, I want my friends there meet my friend here in Manila.

                So at 4 o'clock in the morning tomorrow we will leave Manila.

                I told my friends to write a special message to me.

                I hope we can enjoy that day...

                My fifth day started in the hospital and ended at the hands of my peers..

                Thank you God for this day...