4th day with my family

I didn't notice that my fiancé Ledy was calling and texting me, so I tried texting her to say I am sorry for being busy this week I hope she can understand me, on the last part of the text I told her that after 3 days I have a surprise with her a very special surprise.

                I wanted to go to Pagudpud with my parents and they allow me, so after packing our things we went there, I don't want to go to other places in the world I simply wanted to visit some of the hidden paradise in the Philippines.

                As we were in our car we talk and share some of my baby times, that when I was younger I have some cold on my nose and it was up and down my nose hole, I was so embarrassed by that story and that they always told me that "napulot ka lang sa tae ng kalabaw" that is one of the famous story I remember when I was young.

                We first visit Vigan it was beautiful the food was nice but it was nicer to spend those times with my family, and spend it nicely because time is ticking and I am nearing my end.

                Then we go to Pagudpud, as the place describes pagud means tired and pudpud means worn out in English when we arrived there I was tired and worn out but I insisted to my parents that I wanted to go home and spend the next day at our house.

                I have a plan...

                Surprise, surprise...

                Thank God we arrived safely at our house...