Leaning back into a sitting position on Tanjiro's lap

Leaning back into a sitting position on Tanjiro's lap. Ever so slowly dragging your hand down his chest. A tingling sensation rushing throughout your nerves. Feeling his muscular physic hidden just underneath his uniform.

Simultaneously he releases a low groan as his eyes shut. Feeling something growing hard beneath you, due to the friction of changing position.

When his eyes opened Tanjiro smirks in a way you've never seen before. "You want me." It wasn't a question. A bold energy taking over him while his hands gently gripped your hips.
"I can smell all of your lust."

You gasp remembering his special talent to smell sharper than a regular human. There is no hiding your true feelings around him. Chewing on your inner cheek in anticipation. Refusing to deny his words since they are the truth.

This peeks his arousal. He looks over your shoulder seeing the door is still wide open. Leaving a exposed view of you both. Using his foot to forcefully kick the shed door shut. Alone at last. A small window in the shed allowing for a soft light to illuminate the room.

Tanjiro leans forward into a sitting position with you still sitting perfectly on his lap. He whimpers feeling the softness of your chest press against him. Unable to wait any longer he kisses you with more passion than before.

With one hand squeezing your hip the other softly tracing up the side of your body. His fingertips leaving a burning desire everywhere he touches. Finally his palm rests against your face with a gentleness.

Meanwhile his tongue slides across your bottom lip as if begging for entrance. Parting your mouth open for him with obedience. His tongue glides inside to explore.

I've been thinking of kissing her all week

I haven't been able to focus on my training.

He begins sucking on your bottom lip as you push his green and black checkered Haori off his shoulders. Your shaking hands finding the buttons of his uniform. Popping them open one at a time while working your way down his chest. His thumb brushes over your face as if savoring the feeling of your soft skin, before moving to help you remove his shirt.

 His thumb brushes over your face as if savoring the feeling of your soft skin, before moving to help you remove his shirt

Breaking the kiss apart by leaning back in order to look him up and down. Your pelvis grinding against his bulge. Three large scars across his chest from a battle with a demon. Multiple other scars covered his skin. Gently your fingertips drag over them causing him to shiver.

"I should have took better care of my body for you. I'm sorry if-" He starts to say before you cut his sentence short.

"You've saved so many, Tanjiro. You are perfect just the way you are." You declare before bending over to lightly kiss the largest scar then moving to kiss the next. Your lips savoring the touch of his skin.

Those dark ruby eyes of his looking to your chest.
At this angle he can see down your shirt, getting a naughty sneak peek.

"My turn?" Merely whispering those two words.
His hands are trembling while trying to un-button your uniform.

Once he removes your shirt his hands rest against your thick thighs which still straddle his lap.

Gasping as he squeezes them. His gaze moves incredibly slow, as he studies every curve of your body.

"Your absolutely gorgeous Y/N. Don't be afraid,
it is just me."

Without hesitation you press your naked chest against his. This causes him to let out a vulgar sound before his lips find yours again. Desperate to worship you. His hand gently make their way up to your boobs. Softly fondly your sensitive area, the rough texture of scars on his hands feel amazing against your nipples.

Your lips are locking together when his free hand makes its way to your panties. His finger tugs on the waist band. Nervously Tanjiro hesitates once more.

 Nervously Tanjiro hesitates once more

"Are you sure?"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Contiues on next chapter...

⋆⁺₊⋆. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.