sixteen

Not edited.

𝗞𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗥
𝟮𝟮 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱
♈︎

The next morning Kianna woke up refreshed. Her curtains were opened just a bit to let in some sunlight, and her pajamas from last night were changed from her shower.

She yawned and stretched her body, freezing instantly once she heard a low groan. She obviously knew it had to be Samir, but she hadn't expected him to stay the night for some reason.

She blushed as memories from last night flittered into her mind, Kianna was usually never one to easily blush but whenever she was near Samir, it seemed to become an embarrassing habit.

She twisted her body to look at him eyes softening at his relaxed expression. He looked adorable while he slept, mouth a bit open and his arms wrapped around her front, which she wasn't to sure on how she hadn't felt it before.

She gave him a peck on the forehead, watching as he stirred in his sleep a bit, and then went back into the deep slumber.

Kianna tried her best to be as quiet as possible coming out of the bed, gently removing his arm from her torso and carefully pulling away until she was secured in her bathroom.

Although she had taken a shower last night and she could remember some parts of Samir changing her and brushing out her hair, she still looked horrible.

Her bonnet was barley on, her lips were red and eyes a bit puffy, but despite that she still kept a smile on her face.

They'd talked.

Well obviously there was more that needed to be said, but a guy doesn't just eat out a girl that he wasn't positive about getting on good terms with right?

Right.

Kianna brushed those thoughts out of her mind— them being able to communicate was all that mattered to her at the moment and she tried her best to keep her happiness to herself, knowing that he was in the room not to far away.

She was aware that this didn't mean that she was completely out of the dog house, but it was a start, and she would do whatever she needed (working on her communication included) to make sure that she didn't make a mistake again.

She spat the toothpaste out of her mouth, as she brush her teeth. Kianna had decided to make him some breakfast to start off his day, knowing that he had to be a bit tired from last night.

Glancing at her Apple Watch and seeing 11:30 bolded on the screen she knew she had at least an hour before he felt the need to wake, meaning that she had to hurry.

She only hoped that she had everything she needed to make him something nice. She wasn't going to make anything to extravagant with the possibility that he had something else to do later on, but she still wanted to surprise him with something nice.

She quickly finished her routine, making sure to fix her hair to be more presentable, then leaving her bathroom to check back up on Samir, and finally heading to the kitchen.

The first thing Kianna did was turn on her R&B playlist that she always listened to whilst cooking, the playlist had all her favorites and it was exactly what she needed to start off her morning.