𝑷/ 𝑫𝒅𝒍𝒄 - ❝𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅❞ ♥ 𝒀𝒖𝒓𝒊

I hope this gets more views soon 😭

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

How annoying. I was on my way to the roof for lunch and some girls stole my book. I like to read after I finish my lunch but they decided to crowd me and rob me of it. No matter though, I can at least watch the cars pass in front of the school or something. I walked up the stairs to the roof doors and stepped through, not many people up here. There were a few people scattered around but generally it was pretty quiet today. I walked over to an open spot next to a girl with long purple hair, I haven't seen her around that much, maybe she was new. But then again, there are a lot of people at this school that I thought were new but were here longer than me. I just never bothered to pay attention to the people around me I guess, it doesn't really matter. I opened my lunchbox and looked upon it's empty nature, dammit, they must have took my lunch too. All that was in there was a tiny water bottle, just great, now my lunch period was ruined. I took out the water and put the lunchbox down and just stared off past the gate at the cars on the street. People would sometimes pass on the sidewalk, old women having brunch together, children and their parents, business men on their lunch breaks. I wished I could go on my lunch break but I didn't have the time to go and get it then eat before class started. I sighed and put my head on my crossed arms, and stared off at the clouds, they seemed to be moving fast today. I heard a rustling next to me, I look next to me and just see the girl reading, I look down and see an onigiri in a small plastic container. I look back up at the girl, she was peeking out at me shyly but when she saw I was going to look at her she quickly looked back at her book. I smiled softly, thanking her and taking the food and taking a bite. I rice was thoroughly cooked, the seaweed was fresh and crispy, and the filling was lovely. I think it was pickled carrots and some tuna, anyway, it was delicious but I took some time and ate it slow so I wouldn't be as hungry as just eating it all at once. I looked back at the girl again and pushed the container back towards her, without looking at me, she put her hand on it and gently slid it back towards herself. "Thanks again." I said with a smile, she just nodded shyly, still refusing to look at me. "Uh, what are you reading." "Portrait of Markov.." She responded softly, her cheeks were a little pink with embarrassment, I scooted a little closer to her. "What's it about?" She looked at me with a little shock, almost like most didn't want to hear about it. "Basically, it's about this high school girl who moves in with her long-lost sister... But as soon as she does so, her life gets really bizarre. She gets targeted by these people who escaped from a human experiment prison.. And while her life is in danger, she needs to desperately choose who to trust. No matter what she does, she ends up destroying most of her relationships and her life starts to crumble.." I listened to her explain the basic information of the story and asked to read with her. "R-really? Normally people find what I'm reading strange..." "I know what that's like, I had a book I was gonna bring today but some girls took it from me on my way here." She gave me a scan over and smiled a little, "you understand." I smiled back at her, she was pretty sweet, she waved me over to her and I scooted right next to her side. Arm to arm, she flipped back to the beginning and started to read with me, "You can tell me if I'm reading too fast, sometimes I do that." She spoke as she looked at me, I waved my hand a little in denial. "Oh no, you're fine, I think you're doing fine." We continued to read cuddled next to each other, it was quite an interesting read for sure. I looked up at the clock and looked over at her, "Lunch time is almost over." "Oh, yes, it does seem that way." She looked at the bottom of the page quickly before closing the book and packing up her things, I grabbed my lunchbox. We saw other other students walking back into the school and we both stood, she held a hand for me to stand. Now that we were both standing, I noticed just how tall she was compared to me. "That was pretty interesting, I'll have to buy it sometime to read more." She smiled at me and patted my shoulder, "there's no need, I'll meet you up here tomorrow to continue reading. I-if you think it's alright." I gave her a grin and nodded, "that sounds cool, I'd love to." We both shared a small chuckle and she waved me off before she started to walk away but I grabbed her hand quick. Her hands were really soft, she looked back at me in surprise. "Wait, uh, what's your name?" "Why?" "Well, I need to know the name of my new friend right?" Her eyes seemed to light up at what I said before she hid behind her book and whispered her name shyly. "M-my name is Yuri." I smiled at her and held out my hand, "nice to meet you Yuri, I'm (Y/n)." She took my hand and gave it a small and gentle shake, "lovely to meet you too." We shared a small smile before we went back into the school and back to our classes, I was so excited, finally a friend who enjoys books.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

ᨳ᭬ ׅ𖥔 ۫ - 🖇❝ 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 ❞ ⋄˖ ࣪ ꒷⊹ ᨘ໑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara