𝑷/ 𝑶𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊- ❝𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓!❞ ♥ 𝑲𝒆𝒍

I find a lot of comfort in Kel, he's so cool, he was really mistreated in the game >:T requested by myself cause I love him a lot /p of course :) also, this was inspired by a comic by MADNOPOST, I should have mentioned it the first time but I didn't know the name of the artist then, my bad 😭

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊━━┓

Uuugh. School was so booooring, I could barely pay attention anymore, I felt so spaced out that I thought I might start drooling. I looked at the time, lunch was too far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I was gonna die before the class was over. I felt a tap on my shoulder, snapping back to reality I turned to the kid next to me, grinning like an idiot. "Hey, I forgot a pencil, do you have one I can borrow?" I think this guys name was Kel or something? I don't really know, I never took the time to care about this class, let alone the people in it. I let out a small exhale and picked up my bag from the floor, pulling out a pencil and giving it to him. "Sick! Thanks dude, I owe you one!" He whispered back cheerfully, I just waved my hand in response and went back to staring at the teacher, hoping to stare back into space. Maybe staring off will make time go faster, but just as before, my daydreaming was interrupted by this kid trying to talk to me again. "I'm Kel, what's your name?" "(y/n).." I mumbled out, I was only paying about half attention to him, "awesome.. So, uh, thanks again for the pencil." I sighed and looked in his direction with my lazy eyes, "why are you trying so hard to keep up a conversation, I didn't ask you to so." "Oh, well.. I just thought you looked pretty lonely, so I thought I'd try to talk to you." I looked him up and down, maybe he was talking more about himself than me. "Yeah well, I'm fine, thanks." We went back to class as he finally decided to stop, I'm not lonely. I know it.. Before i knew it, lunch had come around and I dashed out of the door. Fiiinally, lunch time. I got my lunch from my lunch box and took a bite of the sandwich I made, delicious. But, of course it had to be ruined by Kel showing up. "Hey (y/n)! You mind if I eat lunch with you?" "Yes." "Woah! No hesitation." I sighed and mentioned towards the seat, he gave a big grin and sat next to me. He was in my bubble, but if I told him to go away, that'd be rude, not like I want him to stay.. He kept going on about random things, trying to keep up a conversation, I had to admit that some of the things he talked about were a bit interesting. But I wasn't lonely, I just enjoyed his company this once, I wasn't...- "Oh sick! Nice food, can I have some?" I blinked at him, he just gave me his same idiotic smile, while confused by his entire being, I gave him a bit of my food. He gladly took it and gobbled it down, man he was really weird, I chuckled a bit and he grinned even bigger. "Did I just make you laugh?!" "N-no! I just thought you looked stupid." I giggled a little at his jokingly distraught face, he made this lunch a little fun, more fun than I'd had. I looked around the table, only then had I realized how empty it was besides with him, maybe I actually was lonely. "Hey, uh, I have a game tonight, I know we just started talking today but I think it would be so cool if you'd come!" I looked at him, he had a few crumbs on his face and an excited gleam in his eyes. "Fine." Somehow, his smile seemed to get even bigger as he wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. "Awesome! Thanks dude!" Oh boy, he was a handful.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

I couldn't believe I actually came to see this idiots game, but he was a pretty cool idiot so I guess it wasn't gonna kill me. It was really close to the end of the game but what would you expect but Kel getting himself hurt. One of his teammates got bumped into while they were passing the ball to him and he got smacked straight in the face. I cringed and made a 'ssss' noise when he got hit, that had to hurt. He plopped down on the bench, holding an ice pack and a tissue, some kids on the other team snickered as they looked at him. He sighed in disappointment as he held the ice pack to his eye, I made my way away from my seat down to him. "Wha- What're you doing down here? I'm ok, so just go back to your seat and enjoy the game." "How can I enjoy the game when my favorite player isn't out there?" He looked at me in surprise, I took the tissue from his hand and wiped some of the blood from his swollen nose. He looked at the ground as I wiped his nose, I gave a small exhale as I patted his head. "Dude, you were right, I was pretty lonely. So, I'm kinda glad you decided to talk to me." He continued to give me a surprised look but he had a sparkle in his eyes too, he then gave a big grin. "If I'm honest, I was lonely too, and I'm really glad I talked to you too." We chuckled a little with each other, I took the tissue away to look at his nose, looked like it stopped bleeding. "Well looks like your nose is ok, but I'd be careful." "Alright, also remind me to give you back your pencil from earlier." I waved my hand, "You can keep it man, idc." He laughed a little and stood up, "Fine, but one more thing." "Ok, what's that?" He gave me a big hug, just like before and held my face in his hands. "Let's stick together, ok? That way, we won't have to be lonely again, enjoy the rest of the game!" I laughed and pushed his hands away, "ok, ok you weirdo!" He ran off to the coach to rejoin the game, I went back to my seat and watched the rest of the game. He helped his team take home the gold.

‧˚₊꒷꒦⛧⊱┄❝✦❘༻- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -༺❘✦❞┄⊰⛧꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹