Chapter..|| 49.) Married

Beginne am Anfang

His unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders and dipping his head down, laying soft, wet kisses on my neck, leading down all the way to my boobs.

His lips wrapped around my nipple, his tongue swirling around the, now harden, bud. "Mh.." I hum, biting my lip. His hand massaged my other boob, his nipple twisting and teasing my other nipple.

I bite my lip harder, my eyes closing.

His lips removed from my nipple-kissing down my stomach, going between my legs, pulling my thong off. "Don't eat me out, just fuck me." I begged.

He smirked, "yes ma'am.." he said, quickly taking off the rest of his clothes and lining himself up with my entrance. He quickly thrusted inside of me, a moan flying out of my mouth as pleasure coursed throughout me.

"Fuck..I'll never get tired of this." Noah whispered, leaning down. "Good, cause you're married now and I'm the only women you should be fucking." I say. He chuckled, placing his lips on mine as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

"Let me on top." I whispered against his lips.

He bites his lip, flipping us over so now that I was on top. I bite my lip as I started riding him, his dick sliding in and out of me slowly.

"Fuck..I love this view." He said, gripping my waist.

I rolled my eyes playfully, leaning down and pressing my lips on his once again. He groans, thrusting his hips up. "Mh.." I whine into his lips, my orgasm building up slowly.

It didn't take too long for both of our ends to come.

I laid next to him, placing my head on his chest. "We've come a long way." I say, tracing his abs. He chuckled, "we've both had a lot of character development too." I smiled, looking at him.

"What do we do now?" I asked him. He pushed my hair behind my ear, "we start a family, and we live a normal life." He said.

"What's normal about mafia life." I laughed. "I'll give the tittle to Nolan." My eyes widened. "You'd do that for me?" He smiled. "Anything for my favorite lady." I laughed, kissing his lips softly and getting off the bed, "alright, lover boy, let's get cleaned up and go eat." I say, walking into the bathroom. I hear Noah groan-"why can't we just stay in bed." He said.

I shake my head, laughing from the bathroom.

"Come on, we smell like sex." I say. "I mean, yeh we just had sex, makes sense." He said, walking into the bathroom. "I'm hungry." I say.

He sighs, kissing my forehead. "Fine, but can we go round two in the shower?" He smirked. I laughed, "you should've warned me that you were a sex addict." I say.

He kissed down my neck-"don't act like you don't love it." He whispered. I hum softly. "That's what I thought." He said, cupping my cheeks and pressing his lips on mine.

He picked me up, walking into his shower and turning the water on. The water ran down our body's, our hair soaking wet as our lips devoured each other.

He pulled away, looking into my eyes. "I love you, mel." I smiled-"I love you to Noah." I whispered, placing my lips back on his.

My hands pull at his hair, groans leaving his lips and flowing into my mouth, sending vibrations everywhere.

As soon as we were about to get to the good part, someone spoke. "Are you guys really having shower sex right now?" Noah pulled away, groaning at Nolan's voice.

I laughed, putting my face in the crook of his neck. "Really Nolan?" Noah spoke. "Hey I just came to tell you guys dinner is done, but carry on newlyweds." Noah chuckled, kissing my neck as he sat me down.

"We can continue this later." He said. I smiled-"I love you Noah." He smiled, leaning down and giving me the most passionate kiss ever.

"And I love you melody prince."

Short chapter but I lost my days so I'm writing this on Wednesday but hopefully the last chapter will be longer 😭💙