Chapter..|| 49.) Married

2 months later✞

2 months later

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I never though I'd get married. As a kid, I thought marriage was a trap. But as I grew older, I realized that marriage wasn't a trap. Marriage was just a ring on a finger.

A ring telling you that you belong to one person and one person only.

"Do you, melody crowns, take this man to be your husband." The preacher spoke-"I do.." I say, looking into Noah's eyes.

He smiled.

"And Noah prince, do you take this women to be your wife." The preacher asked-"I do." Noah said. I smiled, my stomach filling with butterflies.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Noah immediately pulled me closer to him, cupping my cheek and smashing his lips on mine. My heart was beating out of my chest as I kissed him back.

I was married now.

My name is melody prince..

"I can't believe I'm married." I say-taking my hair out of the bun that it was in. Noah walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"You're a part of the prince family now, love." He whispered. I smiled-"now let's work for those five kids you want." He added.

I laughed-turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked into his arms as he smiled down at me, "I actually want ten kids." I smirk.

"I can try." I laughed-shaking my head. "I'm joking, one is enough." I say, laying my head on his chest. "Knowing you, you probably have names ready." He laughed.

I smirked-"if it's a boy, his name will be Nelson. If it's a girl, her name will be Nadia." I say. He laughed, kissing my head. "I love those names." He said.

I smiled, lifting my head up and staring into his eyes. "Do you..really want to have kids with me?" I asked him. He cupped my cheeks-"of course I do. Having a little you running around the house would be nice." He said.

I laugh, "enough talking, kiss me." I say.

He smirked, leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. He wasted no time and picked me up. He walked over to his bed, laying me down and quickly taking my bra off.