𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲,

𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧,

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? ❞

✧˖*°࿐ Paula Smith had always known that she was meant to be a star. Growing up in Los Angeles, she was surrounded by music - her parents were both in bands of their own and instilled in her a deep appreciation for music, poetry, and visual art from a young age. Paula spent hours on end listening to her parents' vinyl collection, soaking up the sounds of the Beatles, the Doors, and Jimi Hendrix.

In many ways, Paula was a perfect reflection of the era she grew up in - a time of great social change, when the old order was being challenged and new possibilities were opening up. She was a rebel, a dreamer, and a true artist, someone who was unafraid to push the boundaries and to follow her heart, no matter where it led her.

As Paula began to pursue her music career, she found herself drawn to the vibrant and often chaotic rock scene of the time. But it wasn't just the music that spoke to her. It was the music's ability to connect people on a deep, emotional level, something that could touch their souls. By the time she was a teenager, Paula was already playing gigs at small venues all over the city. She played in smoky clubs and dingy bars, rubbing elbows with some of the most talented musicians of the era. She was known for her deep, soulful voice and her electrifying stage presence, and she quickly gained a following of loyal fans. But with that fame came a darker side of the music industry - the drugs, the parties, the endless nights of excess.

Paula dove headfirst into that world, drinking and doing drugs with the other musicians she met on the scene. It was all sex, drugs, and rock n roll, and Paula loved every minute of it. She experimented with LSD, mushrooms, marijuana, and other mind-altering substances, often finding inspiration for her music in the strange and surreal visions they brought about.

As Paula's fame grew, so did her addiction. She began to rely more and more heavily on drugs to get her through the long nights of performing and the endless parties. She started experimenting with harder drugs like cocaine, and soon found that she couldn't function without them. She didn't seem to care, though. She was lost in a haze of drugs and rock n roll, and nothing else seemed to matter. The lines between reality and fantasy began to blur, and she found herself losing control.

Her addiction reached its peak in her early twenties, when she was touring with Daisy Jones & The Six all across the country. She would go days without sleeping, surviving on a cocktail of drugs and alcohol just to keep up with those around her. And it all came crashing down during the infamous Chicago concert that led to the breakup of Daisy Jones & The Six.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

PAULA: I don't remember Chicago at all.

EDDIE: (laughs) I still haven't told her what she said to Billy that night.

*ੈ ✩ ‧₊˚ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✧˖*°࿐

*ੈ ✩ ‧₊˚ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆  ✧˖*°࿐

carly simon as paula smith

and josh whitehouse as eddie roundtree

other cast

SAM CLAFLIN AS BILLY DUNNE

RILEY KEOGH AS DAISY JONES

CAMILA MORRONE AS CAMILA DUNNE

WILL HARRISON AS GRAHAM DUNNE

SUKI WATERHOUSE AS KAREN SIRKO

SEBASTIAN CHACON AS WARREN ROJAS

KRISTINE FROSETH AS CELESTE HOWARD

*ೃ 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:

I do not own "Daisy Jones & The Six nor do I own any of the characters from the tv show or book. I also do not own the rights to any of the songs or lyrics in this book. All rights go to the respective artists and songwriters. I only own the rights to Paula Smith and her storyline

*ೃ 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

heavy drug usage, addiction, alcoholism, depression, strong language, mature themes, sexual content.