"You're barely around, V." Lucy murmured, looking away from her.

"I'm here now, though." Vaishali looked at her before adding. "Besides, wolf business is my thing. They're my people even though I don't originate from that pack. Me and Hayley came to New Orleans to find her family. That's her family."

"I know I sound selfish," Lucy sighed, "but I just feel lonely nowadays. Especially with everything going on. I don't wish to talk to Klaus. I don't like Rebekah. Elijah is simply not that close. And Kol is gone to Australia already. And then there are you guys. You both live with me but most of the time you're in the Bayou."

"Then come with us to the Bayou." Vaishali suggested. "Live a little. We'll love to show you around."

"What about the werewolves?"

"They know their kind." Hayley spoke up, glancing down at her stomach.

"Okay. Tell me when you go there next time." Lucy nodded at them, before her eyes fell on the crates they were standing by. "Going somewhere?"

"What are you doing?" Klaus' voice rang out as he glanced at the crates full of food, making his way towards the trio.

"We were going to take these to the—" Hayley began.

"—if you say Bayou, I will find a nice, comfy dungeon and throw you in it. This is not the night to be out there." he scowled, giving them the look of a parent scolding a child.

"Well, it's because you angered Marcel and he took away Davina after punching you in the face." Vaishali commented, rolling her eyes.

"Marcel punched you?" Lucy shot an amused look to the Mikaelson.

"I was composed enough to not strike back." he said, beginning to pick up the crates. "Now, grab that lot and come with me."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

"The weather is becoming worse too fast." Vaishali commented as they entered the St. Anne's Church, the thunder rumbling in the background.

Father Kirrean's head snapped to their direction as he rose up to greet them. "We still haven't gone through all that you've already provided, Klaus."

Lucy's eyes flitted to Niklaus. She hadn't known of anything like this.

"This newest bit isn't from me." Niklaus explained handing over the crate to him.

"Oh." Father frowned, his eyes trailing to the wolf pair as Lucy stepped out of the line of sight. "Well, that's very kind of you. . .?"

"Vaishali." Vaishali introduced herself with a smile as Hayley followed suit.

"And Hayley." she nodded before her eyes swept over the people in the church. "And these people are?"

"I asked Father Kieran to give them shelter." Niklaus explained. "He suffers from the incessant desire to do good. But now, I need you to be useful. Marcel and Davina have disappeared. I assume from the stupefied look on your face they haven't sought refuge in your attic."

"No. Those days are gone," Father Kieran shook his head.

"Then energise your resources. I don't need to remind you how important it is they be found."

The former responded with a nod before walking away.

"This is your clan." Lucy stated, looking around at the werewolves surrounding them.

"Yes." he nodded shortly before turning to make his way out. "I'm waiting by the car outside. Elijah's probably already had information on their location."