yunjin g!p

you've hated Yunjin with all your guts, and her feelings towards you are just the same, so why are you writhing underneath her control inside the practice room, moaning shamelessly as she fingers your pussy ?

"god...i wish you could moan like this for me everyday, pretty nerd," she teased while pushing her fingers deeper, spreading your legs as she kissed your inner thighs. "they sound much sweeter than your annoying voice."

"f-fuck off—" you tried to retort, but was abruptly cut off as soon as Yunjin pressed her fingers in your pussy harder.

if anything, you could just get off of her fingers and help yourself cum, but you know for yourself that this could be the first and last time that Yunjin would ever touch you — you want her cock, and she surely does want you, seeing as how hard she is under her slacks.

you moaned at the thought of getting fucked by her, your mouth wide open as drool seeped to the side of your lips — god it feels so good, but you wanted more. Her sharp gaze burned through your figure, a devilish smirk carved into her lips as she hovered over you.

Yunjin nibbles your ear as she pulled her fingers out before whispering seductively, "if you want my cock, just beg for it,you don't have to be shy around sunbae, little girl"

the way her deep voice ran through your ears,making you even more wet, this didn't go unnoticed as the girl on top of you chuckled darkly as if she had just seen a sight she's never seen before. 'she's so annoying,' you thought in annoyance as you turned your head to the side to avoid her gaze.

"y'know, if it wasn't for your sky-high pride, you could've gotten this cock right now" Yunjin said, unbuckling her belt as she pulled her pants and boxers down. you know that she's not wrong, and you got even more annoyed at that. sighing internally, you reluctantly swallowed your pride as you looked at her in pure desperation.

you pulled Yunjin down for a kiss to which she didn't turn down. she intertwined her fingers with yours as she pinned you down hard — who knew that your bully would be the one who'd make you feel small like this? fuck that thought, you're loving this, and you'd do anything for more.

as you both pulled away, you looked deeply into each other's eyes, seduction and desires brimming up your gazes. "s-sunbae, please..." you whimpered.

"please what, kitten, hm?" Yunjin asked you as she gently kissed your neck and shoulders, causing shivers to run down your spine. she was softer than what she was earlier, which made you less nervous around her.

you gripped her brown hair tightly as you pecked her plump lips, "please—...just fuck the shit out of me" you shamelessly begged, kissing and sucking on her neck to convince her.

'how fucking needy,' Yunjin thought, but nonetheless she loved seeing you like this, a mess under her. it's not that she really hates you, quite the opposite actually, she's been in love with you, but you were too blinded with your desire to be the top student, and it made her do such things that she, as well, didn't expect.

chuckling, Yunjin tapped the tip of her cock on your entrance. "it wasn't that hard, was it?" She hummed as she started entering. you could cry at the intrusion, you moaned and squirmed uncontrollably.

you've never felt this way before, it felt so painful yet so good. you hated that she's the only one who's able to make you feel like this.

you whined as you clenched your walls around her, making it harder for her to penetrate you. Yunjin threw her head back as she slapped your thighs, "it seems like the school's nerd likes to get fucked on the floor, huh? i didn't know you'd be that kind of slut, what if someone sees us, hm? you'd like that, wouldn't you?" she teased as she pushed her cock all the way in.

"for someone who hates me so bad, you're enjoying yourself around my cock so much,i guess you really like your pussy getting stretched like this, hm?" her words are so vulgar, and it turns you on so much. you arched your back as you felt your spot getting hit repeatedly.

"you're getting tighter— fuck— you like it when i talk to you like this, huh?" she commented as she put your legs over her shoulders, her thrusts never faltering down. "what a naughty girl,dirty whores like you don't deserve such cocks like this," she degraded once again. you whined, moaned, whimpered— spilled every noise from your mouth to express this addicting pleasure, and it amused Yunjin from how hot you look right now.

you pulled her down for a kiss as a way to suppress your noises, but Yunjin didn't like that at one bit as she bit your lower lip harshly. "you're gonna cum, huh? look at you moaning like a whore in heat," she grunted as she bit your tongue as well.

"s-shut up— fuck!" you tried to speak up but Yunjin always finds a way to prevent you, hitting your spot endlessly that led you to the brink of your orgasm.

you wrapped your arms around her body as your nails dig deeply into her skin. your pussy clenching and unclenching disorderly as you felt your climax getting nearer and nearer.

it didn't take long for your orgasm to hit your body like a truck. waves of euphoric feeling running through your body as you bit onto her shoulders.

Yunjin fucked you relentlessly, her cock going in and out of you as she didn't gave a single fuck about your orgasm, overstimulating you as much as she can. you were a mess at this point, your hair sticking out everywhere, sweat dripping from your forehead, and Yunjin enjoys this blissed out sight of you.

she held onto your hips as she pushed herself deeper, feeling her orgasm building up. she moaned curses uncontrollably as her thrusts became inconsistent before pulling you into a messy kiss. Her cock twitched inside you as she cummed profusely, making her moan in the kiss.

your tongues danced with each other as she lifted you up and held you. She stroked your hair before pulling away, "what a good little girl" she praised suddenly as she kissed your forehead.

there was no energy left in you to speak whatever you want to say, so you just lazily laid your head onto her shoulders as you pant heavily.

She carried you to the nearest bathroom to clean you up with a big smile on her face. 'maybe if i fucked you more, you'll fall in love with me' she childishly thought.

:)