chapter 5

Lillie's POV

I woke up by spikey licking me so I woke up fully and fed my plants and animals and got changed into

Its time to tease Wednesday I got black stilettos on they are covered in black rhinestones and I put my hair in a bun and I went to Xavier's dorm and asked if he was ready and he said yep so we started walking to our classes and we went to the pla...

Its time to tease Wednesday I got black stilettos on they are covered in black rhinestones and I put my hair in a bun and I went to Xavier's dorm and asked if he was ready and he said yep so we started walking to our classes and we went to the plant one first and that's when I saw Wednesday I normally sit with him but I sat with Xavier Wednesday is right behind us and I crossed my legs he's already mad I can tell.

Wednesday's POV

When Lillie walked in with that tight and short dress I was so pissed I expected her to sit with me but she sat with Xavier Thorpe she better not try to do anything else but then our teacher asked if she could have a volunteer and Lillie looked at me and smirked and she raised her hand and said she would do it so the teacher asked her to come up infront of everyone and she stood up and walked up swinging her hips and she stood Infront of everyone and our teacher told her to put water on a seed and she put it on the thing but nothing happened but Lillie hummed to it and it grew really tall and our teacher asked her to sit back down so she walked back and she winked at me and sat back down

Time Skip to lunch-----------------------------------

I was sitting with Ajax and Enid when Enid told Lillie to sit with us and she did she sat right next to me Enid is in front of her and Ajax is next to her so I decided to put my hand on her thigh and she jumped up and she looked down at my hand at looked at me and I smirked at her.

Lillie's POV

Wednesday's had his hand on my thigh the whole time and he started moving his hand higher up my thigh closer to my area when he finally got there and he slipped a finger inside me and I tried smacking his hand away but he just added another finger and Enid asked me if I was ok and I nodded I couldn't talk because if I did I would let out a moan but then I put my hand near his penis and I put my hand on his large bulge and I got up to throw my trash away and I made sure to swing my hips even more than I already do.

Wednesday's POV

Lillie put her hand on my bulge and then she just got up like nothing even happened now I'm mad so I got up grabbed her wrist and I led her to her dorm and as soon as we got in I put my hands on her throat and pushed her on to the door and I locked it asking her if it was worth teasing me all day and she whimpered I said word's Lillie and shook her head no and slid one of my hands down to her heat and asked her who got her this wet and she mumbled something but I said louder and she said you Wednesday and I said good I grabbed her ass and told her to jump and she obeyed and I brought her to her bed and I laid her down and told her to undress fully and she did quickly and I kissed her and started licking her boob's and I kept going lower but before I got to her heat I looked at her for her premission and she said please so I went fully down and I started eating her out and I slipped two of my fingers in her and when she was ready to cum I took my mouth off her heat and said good girl's get to cum and I walked out.

Bunny's POV

He just left me there without a release now I'm pissed he thinks that was all I had oh well Wednesday has another thing coming so I got changed into this new outfit that I got

And now that I am touched starved I remember seeing that siren I think his name was oh yea Kent he can be my toy until Wednesday finally comes to his senses now I see Wednesday again but I went straight to Kent and the other sirens and bianca aske...

And now that I am touched starved I remember seeing that siren I think his name was oh yea Kent he can be my toy until Wednesday finally comes to his senses now I see Wednesday again but I went straight to Kent and the other sirens and bianca asked for her tail back and I thought since Kent would be my toy for a while I might need to give Bianca her tail back so I made her give me her hand and I started using my powers to give her her tail back and she got it back now she was very happy and now we can sit down and I sat down on top of Kent's lap and I could feel he had a boner and I giggled and kept moving until Wednesday grabbed my wrist and I could tell he was pissed and we sat down at the table but he slapped my ass Andi whimpered and tried to hide my moan.

Wednesday's POV

Lillie was sitting on a sirens lap and I grabbed her wrist hard and I sat her down with the rest of us and I smacked her ass hard and she whimpered where she had to hide her moan and I smirked and I smacked her ass again and this time she moaned and Enid asked if she was ok and I gripped her thigh and she nodded and I slipped my hand in her shorts and slapped her ass again and then I put two fingers in her again and she tried not to moan but I kept going until she came and I smirked and whispered in her ear I'm not done with you yet and she whimpered.

(3:24 pm)
(1003 word's)