Part thirty eight

Jungguk and Taehyung's were enjoying their lovely cafe date after their school....Actually it was Taehyung's idea to go on a date because they couldn’t spend their time yesterday...And who was Jungguk to deny his boyfriend's request???
So they told the driver to come when Taehyung would call....Till then they would enjoy their date.....But they didn’t know someone was following them....

They were eating chocolate coffee pastry....Taehyung was shamelessly flirting with Jungguk and Jungguk was giggling time to time... He was so happy to be with Taehyung...Nowadays,his mood was always turning off but Taehyung always did something to make Jungguk smile....Jungguk just wanted this moment forever....Forever mean forever.....Taehyung was now his family.....Taehyung was now his home where Jungguk always wanted to stay...

Jungguk's thought was cut by Taehyung....

"Ggukieeeeeeee what are you thinking???" Taehyung said...

Jungguk smiled and shook his head as saying 'nothing'...

Taehyung showed him his boxy smile...

"Then look at me now..." Taehyung said...

Taehyung pointed a finger to him and said,

"I..."

Then made a heart shape with his hands....

"Love"

Then pointed his finger to Jungguk....

"You.."

Jungguk gave him a shy smile....He always found Taehyung very romantic....And his heart always fluttered whenever Taehyung did something sweet gestures to him.....

"Come one say back to me...." Taehyung whined....

Jungguk shook his head and giggled....

"Ggukkieee...You don't love me..." Taehyung pouted.....

Jungguk giggled at seeing his boyfriend's childish whine...

Then he finally did the gestures which his boyfriend wanted....

That's how they were spending their cute little cafe date.....

But someone interrupted by coughing...The couple looked at the direction from where the cough came....And they were surprised to see the front person......

On the other while,Shin finally spoke out the truth which he never wanted to let out...But the situatiom made him...Or say maybe it was time to face the reality.....
He was sitting in front of Seokjin and Namjoon....They were eagerly waiting for him to hear that why he hide this big truth from Jungguk....

********

"Yoongi hyung???" Taehyung spoke out the name with a surprising tone...Because Yoongi was standing in front of them suddenly....

"Hey kids...Can I sit with you???" Yoongi said while looking at Jungguk...

"Yeah yeah..Please..." Taehyung said and stood up to give space to Yoongi....Yoongi sat down and Taehyung sat down beside Jungguk....

"Why are you here hyung??" Taehyung said...He was curious to know why suddenly came...

"To tell you the truth..." Yoongi said....

"Truth??" Taehyung said confusingly....Jungguk was also confused....

Yoongi took out something from his coat and put that on the table in front of Taehyung and Jungguk....

Jungguk eyes became widen....He was really really shocked....He didn’t how this thing with this man...How did he take it????

Yoongi saw the reaction of Jungguk and he knew he would see that reaction...Because it's natural....