Epilogue.

No proofread.

After so many dms for an epilogue, here is a short one.

I hope you like it.

An elderly woman with a dupatta covering her face watched among the crowd with a smile on her face seeing a handsome young man and a beautiful young lady sitting in a mandap getting married with their families surrounding them.

The boy's mother who had tears in her eyes was being supported by another woman woman who had the same expression as the boy's mother.

The elderly woman is none other than Manorama Mehra formerly Singh Raizada watching her grandson Rishabh Gupta getting married to his love Pratha Malhotra.

She was so proud seeing how Payal had single handedly raise Rishabh into a fine gentleman of course with the help of Khushi.

Rishabh was a well respected and feared commissioner and also the youngest in history of the country and was known to give justice to all regardless of their  status in society.

For the past twenty years since she was released from prison after her six years sentence, she had secretly attended all his milestone events never missing anyone of them and was so well hidden that the Gupta family didn't know she was there.

It brought her joys seeing the Gupta family thrive in wealth and happiness and also happy Rishabh was never associated with the Raizadas.

Khushi has been married to her handsome Italian businessman for the past twenty years and had triplets, two boys and a girl.

Khushi spends her time between India and Italia and he husband Matteo Lombardi was the most dotting husband and his made Mami happy seeing Khushi finally having her happy ending she deserves after the nightmare she and the Raizadas put her through.

Something which she thought will never happen but it did.

His nephew Nk was now a renowned photographer and was really supportive during the trials against her and Arnav and he never left the side of the Guptas.

It was through him that Khushi met her husband and God rewarded him with his own happiness in the form of Preeto the best friend of Khushi who also escaped an abusive marriage.

They have been married for fifteen years now and had six children, two bio kids and four adopted but no one knew the four were not their bio children because of how much they love and care for them.

Shashi, Garima and Buaji were now old and retired taking care of their grandkids and always available to advice them.

She wiped her tears with her saree and walked out of the ceremony in other not to expose herself with the overwhelming good emotions she was feeling.

She moved out and was about to hail a taxi when she bumped into her hard chest making her fall.

The person helped her up as she adjusted her glasses but stopped midway hearing a familiar voice.

"Mami? "

Mami lifted her head and stared at his nephew smiling at him.

"Arnav.? "

He nodded and she hugged him crying, this drew attention to them and Arnav hailed a taxi as the drove out of the venue to a quiet park.

Arnav paid the driver and helped Mami to on of the benches.

Mami cupped his face and kissed him all over his face as Arnav smiled.

"How are you dear and how did you get out when your sentence is not yet over? " Mami asked.