DASR 4

No proofread.

Breaking news.

Billionaire designer Arnav Singh Raizada was arrested thus morning after the explosive revelation of his contract marriage and the abuse of his wife by him and his family was exposed two days ago.

Women's rights activists stormed the commissioner's office ,Raizada mansion and headquarters of AR designs to demand the arrest of ASR and his aunt including his brother Akash Singh Raizada and sister Anjali for the abuse they put their daughter in laws through.

Due to this the stock of AR Designs has flopped and experts predicts it will go bankrupt within a month.

Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta, the ex wife of ASR has disappeared with people believing it was done to protect her as ASR could have her killed to protect himself from allegations.

But some think this is a plot by his rivals to ruin his reputation but this video had shut his supporters up.

A video of Arnav in handcuffs played on the screen.

"Mr Raizada, is it true you abused your wife and your family also abused them? " One of the journalist shouted and Arnav halted with a sad smile on his face as the clamoring crowd went silent.

"Everything she said was true, from the videos of my aunt verbally abusing my sister in law and her, to me making her sleep put in the cold and every single thing is true....... I am sorry and I am ready to accept any punishment the law will give me. "

The police dragged him away as the crowd clamored and surrounded the police van.

"We will keep you all updated as the case pro..... "

The television went off and Manohar turned to his crying mother.

"You finally got what you wanted right...... We are all ruined and I know you helped Anjali escape but she would be found and face the consequences of her actions and I am done with this family....... You are now on your own. "

Manohar stood up and walked away to his room as Nani wailed holding her chest.

She thought after the expose Khushi did, Arnav will use his powers and money to debunk everything but he accepted his sins without protest.

She cursed Khushi for ruining her family and vowed never to let them get Anjali and a part of her felt happy with what happened three days ago.

Flashback.

Two Days Ago.

The screams of Anjali alerted Nani who was praying for her family and she rushed to her room with all her might only to find Akash on top of Anjali choking her and she rushed up to them and tried pushing Akash off but his huge frame was too much for her and Anjali was beginning to loss consciousness.

She saw the lamp on the table and smashed it in Akash's head and he lost consciousness and fell on top of Anjali.

Anjali wailed out loud and with the help of Nani pushed Akash off him and her white bed sheets was born soaked in blood oozing out of the back of Akash's head.

She hugged Anjali and consoled her.

"Nani he wanted to kill me...... He said I was the one responsible and if I die then everything will be okay...... I tried to run but he said no matter where I go he will still find me and finish me off. " Anjali cried out holding tightly to Nani and shaking out of fear.