𝐞𝐩 𝟏: 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭

I sat in my rectangular shaped room, on the ground, sitting on a blanket, with my best friend, Aria Gomez. We were giggling the shit out of each other. It was currently three a.m. in the morning and we decided to play the game on tiktok where when the clown face lands on you, you have to do a dare. That brings us here.

"Okay where's the filter?" I search through the trending tiktok filters in attempt to find it.

"It's right there," Aria points over my hand to the filter on my phone. She clicks it and we test it out.

"Okay it works. What should the dares be?" I ask.

"I don't know, look at the other videos for inspo." she suggests.

"You mean to steal their ideas?" I question jokingly.

"Great, we're on the same page."

I take some time to review the dares on some other people's videos and pick the ones I liked best.

"Okay first dare is, 'has to like your crush's photo from years ago.'" I suggested. "That one good?"

"Yeah let's do it." Aria takes the phone and we start recording. It lands on her. I burst into laughter. We record her liking a mutual, Aaron Hull's, post from three years ago.

instagram

🔴aaronhulll

liked by ari

liked by ari.aagomez and 183,389 others

aaronhulll wit the doggo

view all 39,293 comments

June 9, 2020

"Ugh he's so pretty!" she groaned in adoration.

"Not the hair tie on the wrist," I commented acerbically and started to laugh.

"Shut up! He's aesthetic." Aria pouted as she continued to admire the brunette on her phone screen.

"Okay next dare, you choose." I instructed.

Aria looked through her phone for a little and then she turned it off. "Okay let's do this one."

I recorded and it landed on her again. I smirked victoriously. 

Now she had to send a heart eye emoji to the most famous boy in her snap chat.

"Who're you gonna send it to?" I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively. She giggled and showed me her phone so I could record.

"I don't know, I don't know any famous guys." she shrugged.

"Just send it to some guy with a high following." I replied. She then sent it to some boy named Tyler Landon.

"Next," she announced, "you choose." 

I scrolled through until I found a good one. "How's this, send a pick up line to your tiktok crush." 

"Perfect!" she squealed.

Of course, now it landed on me. "Whom are you going to send it to?" she smirked.

"I don't know, I'm just gonna check my Instagram following." I answered.

"Oh look, what about Vinnie Hacker?" Aria suggests.

"Bet, he's hot. Plus he's got millions of fans and won't respond anyways." It was perfect, the crime without the consequence.

3:48 PM

are you a parking ticket?

because you got fine written all over you

Author's Note: ANHh i'm so exited for this one so sit back and relax because ima update this a lot. i get unmotivated quickly so be sure to vote and comment xx

-violette