As soon as tzuyu left sana started to cry silently. She hugged herself. She was missing tzuyus touch. The way tzuyu hold her. Tzuyus everything. Tzuyu calling her name softly and trying to make love in the shower like they used to do.

While outside tzuyu was dying in guilt. She thought sana hates her more now . 'I did a big mistake.' tzuyu thought while sighing.
Tzuyu changed her wet clothes. Her mind was still clouded with the scene that happened earlier. She was blaming herself for not controlling herself. Tzuyu was disappointed and sad with herself. She loves sana a lot but did something that hurt sana . How careless she can be . That's what she thought. With a sad emotion plastered in her face she went out of the room.

Living room she saw her son sitting on the couch watching TV. Tzuyu walked to him. She sat on the couch and hold jeongin closer to her. She placed jeongin on her lap. And hugged him giving a small kiss on his head. Jeongin placed his head on Tzuyu's chest.
"Do you want mama to make you something? " Asked tzuyu softly. Jeongin shook his head.

Their mother-son conversation got interrupt because of the doorbell.
Tzuyu was in confusion thinking who would come at this time.

She made jeongin sit on the couch and opened the door finding it was none other than suho. Tzuyu was annoyed. Seeing his face now makes her feel annoyed for some reason. Tzuyu was staring at him more like glaring at him. Suho suddenly felt nervous at that time.

"Uhm....I am h-here to p-pick sana. " Said suho. Tzuyu sighed and let him enter the house. He sat on the other couch. While tzuyu sat with jeongin. The room was filled with silence. Only the sound of tv filling the room.

"Suho....you are here. " Said Sana. Suho smiled looking at sana. He stood up.
"Of course I am. After all you called me. How come I not come?" Said suho looking straightly at sana's eyes. Sana was flattered. Sana then smiled back at him. Tzuyu who saw this left a sigh and looked somewhere else. She doesn't wanted to feel hurt anymore.

The romantic moment between suho and sana ended when suho noticed something on sana's neck.
"Sana....what's that?" Asked suho pointing at the place where tzuyu marked a hickey on. Sana touched it. Her face suddenly became nervous. Tzuyu looked at them at that time. Sana looked at tzuyu but then hurriedly looked away.

"I-its nothing. It's just a bite from an insect. " Said Sana nervously. Suho nodded slowly. Not totally convinced by sana's answer. But then another thing caught his attention. Sana's hair was wet and so as tzuyu's.
'does that means both of them.....no no no what am I thinking? I am just overthinking. I trust sana. ' thought suho.

"So shall we go?" Asked sana. Suho got back to reality and nodded. Sana then went near to jeongin. She gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
"If you need anything let me know ok?  I will bring for you. " Sana said with a sweet tone. Jeongin nodded.

The twins who were standing a bit far from them came walking close to sana.
"Suwy and yirwen wants keissy too..." Said Sullyoon looking at sana with pleading eyes. Sana's heart melted.
"Aww...come here. " Said Sana. Sana then gave each of them kisses. Sana gave them a warm smile. She then stood up. She walked to the door. While tzuyu and suho followed her.

As sana got out of the house she looked at tzuyu for the last.
"Make sure to give jeongin the medicines and .... don't order food from outside. I have cooked lunch for everyone. " Said Sana looking at tzuyu.

"The kids will be fine with me. You don't have to worry. " Said tzuyu coldly to sana.
"If they actually would then I wouldn't have worried. " Said Sana firing back.
"Sana....let's go. We are getting late. " Said suho. Sana stared at tzuyu for the last time then started to leave with suho.