A Better Name Than That [2]

GigaByte, Record Of Everything and TerraByte are online

Prankster Block and Grassy Is Grassy are idle

GigaByte: Hey, TV

Record Of Everything: what

GigaByte: Do you know what happened to the contestants that stayed with Four?

Record Of Everything: uh yea

insert BFB episodes 17-30 here

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey, guys! For a prank... I'll be breaking into GB and TB's lab and destroying an invention!.. with Woody!" Blocky said to the camera Woody was holding. Woody only responded with his usual 'waa'. They went to the entrance of the factory. "Hm... if we're gonna break in then we should do it...-" (Blocky went around the entrance to directly behind it) "-...Here!" Blocky jumped on the spot and pulled out a huge hammer from... somewhere. He smashed it into the ground and it broke a hole, yet it was not loud. He and Woody jumped into the hole, which was, luckily, just the right size. They landed into the dark workshop, completely uninjured. Blocky spotted a machine and pulled out the hammer again.

~Meanwhile~

GB and TB were watching BFB 17, cuddling (like the couple they are). Then, suddenly, they heard a crash coming from a store room where they kept their invention. GB stood up quickly and ran to find the intruder. She reached the room and saw... sunlight and broken machine parts. There was not supposed to be sunlight, she didn't even turn on the lights. She noticed a square shadow and looked up to see Woody helping Blocky up. "HEY!" GB shouted. Blocky looked at her, "Crap," was all Blocky said before he and Woody left. "GB? What was that? Why's there a hole?" Tennis Ball walked towards the smaller ball, "Blocky," GB replied, "Blocky? But isn't he-" "In BFB? Well, he and Woody found their way here," GB said. There was a silence before they went back to the couch and continued what they were doing before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GigaByte: fuck you blocky

Grassy Is Grassy and Prankster Block went online

Record Of Everything went offline

Grassy Is Grassy: ?

Prankster Block: sh- crap

Prankster Block: pretend you ever saw THAT word

Grassy Is Grassy: uuh ok?

Grassy Is Grassy went idle

Prankster Block: rtfyguhijokjihuygftguhi dont swear in front of Grassy

GigaByte: mk fine

GigaByte went idle

TerraByte went offline

-----------------------------------

A/N: uh ye