The Nerdy and The Popular

{Thank you to the voters and commenters. You guys are so kind. Thank you to anyone who is enjoying these. I'm glad I could give you 'feels' lol. Here's my next imagine. Thanks guys:}

Robbie's POV: My head was deep in a book when the popular kids walked in. I flinched when I saw Derrick, the school tool. He always had a way of bullying me and doing something terrible without any teachers ever noticing it. Behind him his posse and the popular girls walked in. The popular girls made their way to the seats in the middle and the boys began to surround me in each of the desks. "So whatcha readin Nerd?" Zack the dumbest one of the 4 asked as if it was the coolest and funniest joke he could have come up with. I noticed Derrick roll his eyes before he grabbed the book out of my hand. "What the hell is this? Non-fiction?!" He laughed. "Uh...well..." I started, but Derrick grabbed me by my collared shirt and lifted me out of my chair, my feet just touching the ground. Thank goodness for my height. "I see the way you look at her." He said as if he knew everything in the world. "Um what?" I asked genuinely confused. "I know you do it. So don't." He said, and let me drop back into my chair just as the teacher walked into class.
~~~
I have a free period 5th hour and made my way to my usual spot, the library. It was the one place I could escape the bullying because you would never find a popular in here. I grabbed an interesting non-fiction book on a topic that I hadn't read about before and sat down at an empty table. I began to read and read and read. I was nearly a fourth of the way through when I heard someone set a book down and sit in front of me. I looked up from my book and my eyes widened...partially in fear. A popular...Sitting with me....Why? She didn't look at me, for she seemed to be as involved as I had been in the book she was reading. I took this chance to glance at the title and was genuinely surprised. "So London huh?" I asked referring to the non-fiction book about London's history. She looked up at me and answered, "Yeah. Always wanted to go there." "You know I'm actually originally from Europe. Like my accent didn't give it away." I said humorously. I saw a smile appear across her face and I swore she mumbled something about 'that's why the boys are jealous'. I wondered who she would be talking about and if I had heard her correctly. Jealous? Of me? That's not even an option. I'm the lowest of the low in this school and I have no idea why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV: I knew no one would see me attempt to talk to Robbie if I was in the library. Every teen uses their phones for research, not books. However, sometimes even I like to read the words on paper. Gives me a good feel for what I'm reading I guess. I think Robbie found it funny that I was reading non-fiction because of the fact that I'm 'queen bee' and shouldn't be reading what 'nerds' read. I find labels that society gives really unnecessary. In all honesty, I like Robbie if I'm being completely honest with myself. And I mean I LIKE HIM LIKE HIM. His accent and nice brown hair and piercing greenish-brown eyes, it's enough to make any girl who can see past labels swoon. I sigh and continue to read my book. Only half focused because of the fact the Robbie is right across from me. I couldn't take it anymore. "Hey Robbie?" I asked unsure. "Yeah?" He asked confused. "Um do you like anyone?" I asked and he seemed to freeze up. "No." He stated and got up to leave. "I'm...I'm sorry it's just..." I started but he cut me off, "what?! You're sorry that you wanted to know who I like so you can blab it to your dick of a boyfriend Derrick?! So he can ruin my life some more?!" He whisper yelled given we were in a library. "I...um...he's not my boyfriend" was all I could get out without breaking. "Yeah whatever. Tell him to mind his own business ok?" He said angrily and walked out of the library. There was still about 20 minutes until I had class so I went to my car and sat in it for awhile, letting the tears cascade down my cheeks. I couldn't believe he thought so lowly of me. And I couldn't believe he couldnt see how jealous the other boys were of him. That's why he was an outcast. Because girls liked him so boys didn't. It's not even his fault, and he doesn't even know why. I continue to let the tears slide down my cheeks for a little while longer.
~~~
I was heading to class when I heard a familiar voice yell in panic. I immediately ran around the corner and found Derrick pushing Robbie up against a few lockers. "I know you were with her. What hooking up? You're such a loser. Y/N would never want you." I hear Derrick state cruelly. And much to my surprise I see a tears begin to form in Robbie's eyes. "Ha. What a baby. Ya know, a source told me you were with her. In a library of all places. You're such a nerd that you hook up in a library? That's low." Derrick said. "She didn't...I mean we didn't..." Robbie started, I could tell he was beginning to lose it. "What? Hookup? Ya right. I've hooked up with her enough times to know what her actions are." Derrick said, which was a complete lie. I'd never hook up with a sleaze ball like that. But I saw hurt flash in Robbie's eyes. "You..?" "Yeah. Hook up? As in do the deed...with Y/N" He said with an evil smirk on his face. Why is he saying all this to Robbie. Like Robbie even cares. I figured it was well time to intervene, and I walked up to Derrick and slapped him across the face. He looked completely pissed but got the message and stalked away. Robbie was on the ground in a sort of ball looking almost petrified. "So you and him...?" "Slept together?" I ask and Robbie nodded sadly. "No." i answer and sit down next to him. The bell rings and for the first time ever, I'll be tardy. But it doesn't matter in this moment. I pull a still terrified Robbie into my arms and hold him close, only the few skipping kids giving us weird looks. "You know they are all jealous of you don't you? That's why your outcasted at this school. The girls think your cute and brilliant and the guys bring it out on you." I tell him. "Psh if girls liked me, they'd tell me." He said, obviously still very sad. "The boys peer pressure them into not saying anything. That's how it is." I answer solemnly. He looks down at the floor and seems to remain sad. "I wish they'd tell me. The girls I mean." Robbie said and I looked down in shame. "Robbie? I didn't um ask who you liked for Derrick." I said, as his head leaned against my shoulder. "Why then?" He asked in an almost whisper. "Because I LIKE YOU." I said, and his head snapped up so he could look at me. "You...do?" He asked amazed and confused. I shrugged a bit and answered, "have for awhile now I guess." A smile appeared on his face and he asked me why. "Because you are you Robbie. Because you are you." I answered, and grabbed his neck to pull him into a deep kiss, letting my hands play in his perfectly styled hair.