Bad Boy Kay (pt 1)

(I made the edit shown. #PossiblyProud)

Robbie's POV: Great. Another shit school year. I planned to just blow it off and blow through it like always. I made my way through the halls and at least gave my teachers the curtesy of me showing up at all on the first day, even if it was 10 minutes late. I stopped by room 214 which happened to be my first class of the day this year. Great, I get AP World History first. I have to take this class again because I completely fucked it up last year. So, I'll get stuck with the dumbasses of my grade, and the freak geniuses of the grades lower. I make my way into class, the teacher giving me the usual "Late on the first day Mr. Kay? Not a great way to start off the year." I mumble a "whatever" and grab the last available seat in the back corner. The teacher continues on with his lesson as I observe the people I'll be dealing with this year, when I do actually find the time to be in class. It's not necessarily that I don't want to be here, and that it's a personal choice, but it's that my dad's in jail and I have to provide for my mom and myself on my own with her over working herself on hours upon hours of running around with 3 jobs. I don't know how she does it, but it also means I have to work a lot myself, no matter what that entails. As I continue to look around the room at the familiar faces, and the some that aren't, one person seemed to stand out to me, I don't even really know why.
=====================
Your POV: Great! New School year! I'm semi-excited because I'll get to see some of my old friends, but I'm also nervous because of all the AP classes I decided to take this year. I'm only a sophomore, but I feel as if I'm pushing myself as hard as a Junior or even a Senior depending. As I sit in my first class of the day, I suddenly see the door near me fly open and in came the dick that is Robbie Kay, our school badboy. I slightly sigh under my breath. It's dumb enough that I have to go to the same school as him, but does he seriously have to be in my class? He's the kind of people I need to avoid if I plan on making it IVY league in college. After Robbie's interruption to the class, the teacher continues to introduce himself as "Mr. Cameron, for those who have just joined us recently", referring to Robbie. He soon continues however onto the syllabus that goes over what we will be learning this year. I read along down the two page hand out and begin to take mental notes. I soon feel that awkward feeling as if someone were watching you, and I turn around slightly to see Robbie staring at me, or what was the back of my head. I turn back around quickly and continue on with listening, trying to focus throughout the class, though I can feel his eyes on me, making me very uncomfortable.

After the bell rings, I head straight to my locker and grab my books for my Algebra 2 class, and shut the locker door. As I did so, I was faced with a smirking Kay, his eyebrow raised slightly, a cigarette between his teeth. "Why the hell are you smoking that in here, your not supposed to me smoking in the building, let alone at all! Are you trying to get lung cancer and die?!" I say out of nowhere, grabbing the cigarette and throwing it in the trash can on the other side of me. "Well jeez sorry Miss Uptight, didn't know this was a me free zone." He said with his hands up and that dumb smirk still on his face. "It wasn't even lit, princess" he said, raising his eyebrow up, then back down. Ugh he aggravated me. As he began to walk past me, he put his hand into my butt pocket, making me jump, and when I turned around he had a cocky smile plastered on his face, and he walked away. I was shocked by his actions, and quickly sped off to my next class, realising how long I'd lingered in the hall.

In the middle of class, I felt a buzz from my pocket, and sneakily checked my phone.

<Unknown Number: Hey Princess. Got your number from a pal. Wanna check your back pocket? ~Kay>

"Ok. No that's kinda fucking creepy." I mumble under my breath, and my best friend taps me on the shoulder from behind. "What's creepy?" She whispers. "Robbie Kay is stalking me" I whisper back before the teacher tells us to be quiet. I then remember what Robbie had said and reached into my pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper.

It read:
мeeт мe aт тнe coғғee ѕнop on 5тн aт 4:30? ι aѕѕυмe yoυ ĸnow wнere тнaт ιѕ. ;) ~ĸay

However, before I had much time to think about it, my friend slipped me a note from behind. I stealthily grabbed it and read it, "Kay? Bad Boy Kay? He's pretty cute though no? I mean I totally get that you think he's trouble but maybe you don't know him all that well?" I quickly wrote back that I did agree that he was cute, cause I mean he really is. His lip ring is just so....I decided to stop my thoughts right there. I quickly handed her the note, and thought about if I should meet with Robbie the rest of the day.
=======================
Robbie's POV: I sat there for a little over an hour before I finally decided she wasn't coming to meet me any time soon. I got this weird feeling in my chest. It was the same feeling I got when my dad got put behind bars. Disappointment. I mean I don't blame her for not wanting to be with me, I've known her for years. We were best friends once believe it or not. It was before my dad got put away and my life became a living hell. We went two separate paths after 7th grade. And I've had a crush on her all those years, since the day I met met her in kindergarten, although I was in first grade. I guess it took this moment of rejection for me to know I never truly forgot her. But I guess she really did forget me. I sighed and got up from my table in the coffee shop, left, and began to walk down the street towards the bus stop. After getting on, I rode to my evening job and started serving people at one of the nicest Asian cuisine restaurants in town. Luckily the uniform was long sleeved with a dress shirt and tie, otherwise my tattoos would be a problem. I busied myself with customers for hours before the door opened and she walked in. I instantly stiffened, and the second our eyes met, there was something in them I couldnt describe.
========================
Your POV: "Mom. I can't believe you made me go straight to work on my homework just so I could come with you and dad to his business dinner. Believe it or not I actually had plans today." I argued as we got out of the car at the restaurant. "Sweet Pea, we are doing this for your father and it's very important for him to have his well rounded family there with him as he makes this business deal, so stop complaining please." She said, straightening out her formal business skirt. I sighed and adjusted my dress. As we walked through the door and my father told them of our reservation, We were led to our table, and on the way I saw Robbie, and instantly felt so bad that I couldn't make it. I was going to text him but my phone had died and my charger was missing and I couldn't find it. I guess we had been seated in Robbie's section because he came over in introduced himself as our server within minutes. After my father's new business partner arrived, we began ordering our meals and drinks all at once. Luckily, Robbie seemed at ease with the task, and the food came out quickly. However, after we had all finished the meal and were talking around the table, Robbie came to top off all of our drinks, and as he poured the water into my glass, our eyes met and he spilled the water all over my lap. He looked completely mortified and Mrs. Harrison, my dad's business partner's wife started losing it, but I reassured her that it was just water and I'd go to the bathroom to clean up. She soon seemed to have calmed down and I finally left to go to the bathroom and dry myself off with some paper towels. I heard the door open and turned around to see Robbie coming towards me. He lifted me up onto the counter and grabbed a ton of towels and began to help me dry off my dress. After a few moments of awkward silence, I decided to tell him why I missed meeting him. He seemed almost relieved before he awkwardly paused. "Would you like to go on a proper date, Y/N?" Robbie suddenly asked. I have to say I wasn't prepared to hear him say those words, and it took a second for my brain to adjust before I agreed, causing his light blush to fade away.

(Anyone up for a part 2?)